The Duke of Lennox Territory and His Lady

The Duke of Lennox and His Lady

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is the son of Lord James Alexander Stuart and Lady Catherine of Gordon, and through his paternal aunt, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, he is first cousin to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his formidable Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart was born two years after Lord Andrew Charles Howard in Lennox Territory in 2252 and he grew up in Lennox Territory which is divided into three tiny provinces : Valois, Bourbon and Habsburg.

In the province of Habsburg is Lord Maximilian Habsburg and his wife, Lady Carissa De Sousa, and they have one daughter, Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg, and through her father she is a direct descendant of King Maximilian The First of The Roman Empire and Lady Mary of Burgundy and their son, Prince Philip married the second daughter of Queen Isabella of Castile, Princess Juana of Castile who is the mother of Charles, Holy Roman Empire, and his father, Prince Philip Later King Philip The First of Spain and through their second son, Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor who succeeded his older brother, Charles The Fifth, Holy Roman Emperor and they decided as Charles The Fifth son, Prince Philip became King of Spain in 1558 at the death of his father.

Prince Philip is given the name of titular King oF England when he marries Queen Mary The First of England, his first second in 1553, but the marriage produces no children and she died in 1558, and by now Philip is King of Spain and he marries a second time to Princess Elizabeth of France, the eldest daughter of King Henry The Second of France and Queen Catherine de Medici in 1559, and she gives him two daughter, Princess Isabella Clara Eugenia in 1566, and a second daughter, Princess Catalina Michela is born in 1567 and from his first late wife, Princess Maria of Portugal, a son, Prince Carlos, Prince of Asturias who was born in 1545, and he is 21 years old when Princess Catalina is born and he is 20 years old when Princess Isabella Clara Eugenia is born, but Philip has his son murdered in 1658 on the eve of St Bartholomew as he is like his grandmother, Queen Juana of Castile and he is insane.

King Philip's third wife, Queen Elizabeth of Valois dies in 1558, and he marries Princess Anna of Austria, who is his niece in 1570 she gives birth to Prince Philip The III in 1587 and she dies after the birth of their daughter due to heart failure.

Through her mother, Lady Carissa De Sousa she is a direct descendant of King Robert The Third of France, and his Prince Robert, Duke of Burgundy and his son, Prince , Henry, Count of Portugal and his son, Afonso I of Portugal and his son,Sancho I of Portugal but he was baptized with the name of Martin, and his son,Afonso II of Portugal and his second son, Afonso III of Portugal and his natural son, Martim Afonso Chichorro.

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg has French Royal Blood, Portuguese Royal blood and Spanish Royal Blood in her veins, but Lady Catherine Gordon came from a strict Orthodox Presbyterian family that condemned anyone who didn't believe like they did, and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg father and mother were both Christian-Catholics.

Lady Catherine tells her son " Marry that Papist. I will not attend your wedding, Lord Alexander Charles."

Lord Alexander Charles tells his pious mother, " Don't come then, and if you don't. I promise you that you will never see your grandchildren."

Lord James Alexander attends his son's wedding with his little sister, and from the North comes his first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann with their two children, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, and his two brothers, Lord Charles Andrew Howard with his daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and his daughter, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard.