Two

☆ Philip ☆

'Hey, what are you doing here? Your dorm is nowhere near here.

I was here for study. The study café, me an Daniel were here and we decided to call it a day just few minutes back. So can I go now? Mr. Anderson. '

That hurted me. I know we are not on good terms but I really care for her. I was just a jerk for even telling her those things when she only wanted to comfort me. I wish those days come back where we both were really good friends.

I was getting in a car when I saw her so I thought I could just ask her but I shouldn't have. It just hurted me and her too. She would have remembered those harsh words. Maybe I should just give up on her, after all these years, I finally found her and got into the same college for her but I guess she is not ready.

I see her going towards a bus station, and I tell the driver to go towards her and he does that.
'Yo, Adams, want a ride? I can drop you to your dorm. I was going near there actually. I have to go to my dorm too.

You, and dorm? Why? Your father became broke? You can have any house in this whole New York and you will live in a dorm?

Hey, come on! Don't tease me. You want a ride or not? Be quick.

Ok, I am going, I don't like those night buses after what happened with us.

Oh, I understand. Come, sit. '

Then we both go to the dorms, I didn't want to tell her but I had to eventually. But it is a good thing, for now.

I go to my room and see my roommate is already asleep. So I get changed and go to bed, but not at all able to sleep a wink. I really have to think of a way to apologize to her. Thinking for a while, my eyes got closed and opened up the next morning.

❀❀❀

I gather my toiletries and go to the bathroom, I check the time on the way and I am late. I speedily get fresh and get in a light brown shirt and a dark blue jeans. I just mess my hair and grab my bag to go to university.

I almost jog my way to there, but when I enter class I only see two people, the one I hate and the one I pretend to hate. Daniel is fucking annoying, he has the audacity to clap back at me. He is Adams friend, that's why I won't say anything, otherwise his jaw will be welcomed by my fist.

I take my seat and sit in it, I watch those two giggling and doing whatnot. But Lily was just anticipating, she was very focused actually. I liked that thing about her, if she continues like that, her piece will be over in no time. I continue to sculpt my figure and after 3 long-ass hours, I see the time, the bell rings just then and it is lunch time.

I rush to cafeteria and see the menu, it is fries, burger and carbonated soda. The typical English combination, but whatever it is fine for now. I am really hungry because I was having thin patience to choke Daniel. I will keep that thought to myself.

As I was getting my food, I see that Lily and Daniel were coming in here and were talking something. I tried to go between them.
'Yo, Adams, what are the chances, huh?

FYI, we study in the same university. So there are many freaking chances *laughs*

Sure, whatever you say. My sun.'