Twenty two

☆ Philip ☆

Next day :

It was already a bad day as it is, I spilled my coffee on my clothes, got home to get changed but the laundry was not working so need to get on it after I get home from classes. My time was wasted on the travel to dorm and coming back ,as that was not enough, the professor was early and gave me an earful.

It was first time ever I got insulted infront of my classmates. But it is fine, it was my fault already, so I just nodded along and he finally stopped after a couple of minutes and we started our lessons. It was History, then sculpture, Literature, lunch and on and on. It was a good day till I faced an angry face with a shittiest pair of clothes on a 5'3" height person.

She was at the cafeteria and it took her less then a minute to stride her way towards me with something in her hands, I slided and she fell before she could spill it on me and she became the talk of time. She was crimson red of embarrassment infront of hundreds of people, that's what you get for messing with wrong person.

She hid herself somewhere and was not seen by me the whole day, but I don't know how she got the café timing right. She never knew when I came here, heck even I came here. She must have asked her friends who are my apparent 'fans', who have every information on what I do. Or where I go.

She was already staring at me when I entered the hall. She had to have a plan because of the smug smile on her face when she saw me. Whatever it may be, I need to be prepared because it would be a blast if I react the way she wants. I have to discreetly know what the hell she would do to me now. Ugh!!! What will I do??
'Hey, lover boy! What a coincidence!!

Yeah, Victoria. *tight smile*

So, shall we eat together today? I have a company with me and she would love to talk to you over dinner. *whispers*

Uhhhh....... Yeah, why not.

Great. *looking towards her company* Hey, let's eat.

Yeah!!! *she answered*

Who is she?

Oh, she is my classmate and wanted me to set her up with you.

What!? You should have told her I have a girlfriend. *shocked*

Yeah, overseas. Why would I?

Because it is a huge deal! *whisper yell*

Shut up and go out with her. *still low voice*

What if I don't and tell her the truth?

Fine, go ahead then we will see what will be the results.

Sure. What's her name?

Oh, her name is Lisa. *she moves out of the café*

Ok. Thank you. *saw her waiting for us to go near her*

*moving towards Lisa* Hey, I am Philip.

Oh, hi. I am Lisa *forwards her hand*

*shakes* Nice to meet you.

Yeah. Let us have a sit.

Sure. What would you like to eat?

Uh, I'll have a sandwich with ham.