Twelve

☆ Philip ☆

Lily told me about the dating period so we don't mismatch. I agree to her because it would be very bad to tell them a week. And we were already having this going on for two months. Well not full but somehow, I don't remember exactly. Just the heck with it.

We enter in a warmly environment and it feels calm and happy actually. But I am too nervous to enjoy the happiness and I am literally sweating in the cold Aircon. We all sit but the ladies head to the kitchen and Lily takes the opportunity to tell them, I guess. So I think to tell them too.

'Hello, Mr. Adams

Hello, little one.

How are you?

Well. What about you?

I am great too, how is your business?

It is great but why sudden curiosity?

Just, making a conversation.

Ok.

Ok, so I have something very important to tell you both.

What is it, son?
What is it, little one?

So, me and Lily are in a relationship for almost two months......

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY???!! YOU AND MY DAUGHTER ARE IN A WHAT?

*sees ladies entering the living room*

What happened? Why did you shout, Mr. Adams ?

What the hell is your son talking about?

What?

Well, he fucking said that he is dating my daughter and he LOVES her!

What? Is that true Lily?

Y-yes mom.

What? Are fucking stupid to get back again with him? You know what happened when you were with him.

No, I was not with him. I already told you, it was because of my mistake. I only went into the bus and that happened. I should have called a cab.

No, it is not your fault, My Sun.

No, it is.

Stop your nonsense. Don't talk with eachother in your fucking nicknames.

Stop, dad.

What? I should stop?

Yes, you are shouting as if something very huge and wrong happened here. So what if I love him?

No, you cannot be loving him, he let you go alone in that night.

Stop your nonsense.

I am talking nonsense?

Yes.

Why? Why does it have to be him? Wasn't your psychiatrist able to make you forget about him?

DAD!!

WHAT??! I am telling the truth. You had to fucking go to a psychiatrist for two hella months.

What? Is that true my sun?

You shut your trap......
Don't you feel unsafe with him? What if he will again ignore you and just fight with you just because you were trying to comfort him?

Nothing like that will happen, dad!!

But what if it does?

I will leave him for my self-respect.

But why not now?

Because there is hope he will change and will take care me....

But why him? Why still have hope on him?