Four

☆ Philip ☆

I was sitting near the oven, waiting for the models to dry. It takes only an hour and something, so I had time and decided to stay there only. I don't want my and their model to be wasted, if it will be more than an hour the model might be baked more and the glaze would not stick and the hard work will be all in vain.

I scroll through my phone and see the pictures with my sun. She looks so happy, really, literally. I want happiness to beam in her eyes again, just like they used to be and I will do anything to make that happen again. I will apologize on my knees if I have to and do literally whatever it will take. I think I should take her to the lake today and tell her today only.

Yes, that sounds ok. Then I keep waiting and it is an hour only and I see that those two are on their way here and I get up to pick up my model, and tell them too.
'Hey, guys! Don't forget your modles, or it will be over baked and the glaze won't give the results you might want.

Thank you for telling, Earth.

Oh, you do remember, cool.

I do, and you seem to remember too.

Yeah. I have something to ask you

Go on *proceeds to take her model too*

So, will you come with me to the lake, tonight? Like old dyas, only if you want. No force.

Well, I will tell you after lunch, is that ok with you?

Yes, yes. No problem, think it out properly.

Sure, and thank you for looking for our models too, you are such a kind man.

Oh, don't tease me. And welcome.

Bye, then, see you after lunch. '

Then she and Daniel go towards the classes and I just sit there for few minutes to process whatever just happened. I was flustered when she remembered my nickname, I thought she might never speak that word again. I am really thankful that she cut me some slack.

I go to the class too, I have to glaze the sculpture and make it a realistic one. I really like real-a-like models, it gives a good mood to me and makes me feel proud though. I grab a peach paint and paint the hand and after covering it whole, I go for the veins and it looks good. Now I just have to wait for the paint to dry, I peep to the fore of me and see that Lily is giving it a divine paint.

She paints flowers on it and the hand is full of flower tattoos and colorful. It looks too beautiful.
'It is too beautiful, how did you even had a idea like this?

Oh, thank you. I just like flowers, so I just drew this and it came out nicely.

Nicely? It is fucking amazing, too good. Too fucking good, and it looks pretty.

Oh, thanks so much. I hope the professor likes it.

Oh, he better would, otherwise he is fucking blind, I mean who wouldn't? Just keep it safe from everyone's sight, it would be over otherwise.

Oh, yeah. *turns back*, yours is good too. It looks too real.

Oh, thanks. *blushing*. '