Eleven

☆ Lily ☆

After I gave my agreement and him giving me the time and day to meet our parents, he is acting weird all of a sudden. I think he is still unsure of telling them, he might have just told me in the flow, but I will wait for him to be ready because we had to tell them sooner or later. So sooner is better before they know from someone else and it would make an impact that we don't care for our relationship and it is just a fling.

So the next day, he is just lost in his own world, I wanted to ask him and wanted to know if he is alright or what he is thinking but giving him space to think would be more better option because he can think and we have to leave tomorrow only so it is better he thinks it all through.

He was so lost in the scuplture class that he was zoning out and his eyes were getting big. But whatever, he has to short out his things. I let him and I and Daniel talk about some stuff, about assignment and the writing. We had talked about the Pride and prejudice, the book, in our literature class. We were given to write and essay about our pride and prejudice on things. It is a really easy thing to do if we know ourselves.

'Daniel, what do you think about the meeting with our parents?

Well, it is good you are ready to tell them but what about the questions they might ask?

Like?

Like, what are you future plans, your relationship is strong or not, are you taking it seriously and thinking of marriage or not.

Oh,yeah. That is true, what will I even answer to those bombarding questions?

Well, we can practice a little, you know.

Yeah, let's do that from the lunch break.

Sure, let's do---- *bell rings* that now.

*laughs* Yeah, now.

So suppose I am your mother-in-law, and I am asking you some questions.

Ok

So, Lily, When did you start dating?

Oh, we started dating from last two months.

Ok, but don't you think it is too short to consider the seriousness?

No, Aunty, It is not too soon. We are really looking forward to our relationship. We want to let it be and have a flow to see where we are going.

Good,good but are you sure you can see a future together?

Well, we are exploring ourselves and we really want to be together while seeing the changes.

Well, you passed!! *chuckles*

Thank you, Danny.

Anytime.

*Saw Philip passing and noticing me and Daniel* Well, I will tell Philip our dating period so we don't get caught.

Surely, it would be hilarious to see you both get awkward if you say the different  date.

Haha, not funny.

Sure. Let's now focus on our work, tomorrow is your big day. No stress is needed.

Yes, thank you once again.

No problem,and anytime. '

Then I and Daniel go to the class and do our work. It is a good distraction. It made my mind divert from tomorrow's stress and made me feel a little relaxed. I wrote a paragraph on our pride and prejudice.

'I am not really having any pride that makes me have a particular prejudice on a thing. But I can say that I do have a habit of not telling things to people even when I got hurt in the process. I don't have pride, that is my problem. Prejudice, well I can say that I do have a prejudice, not particular but well I think that prejudice in the book was really a controversial, not everyone has a want of wife who are rich and at the age of marriage. I think that Elizabeth had her doubts about Darcy but it is all love, there is nothing wrong in love but there are certain limitations to things and it is really necessary. Just like After , Theresa should have gone from Hardin's life but she kept going after him even when she lost her self respect but it is her choice and in the end it all worked out so I think it is alright but I am not knowing the real meaning till I feel that. '