Twenty one

☆ Lily ☆

We went to the nearby park, there were less people than in café and it was all peaceful. We sat down at a bench and started bombarding Tiffany with questions, she chuckled before shushing us.

'Let me speak so I can answer, ok?

Yes
Yes
*both at same time*

So, when I was 11th grade, two year back. I met Philip, Philip Anderson.

What?
What?
*same time*

Yeah, I know it is shocking as he is here and you both seem to know him personally. But he came to stay at a brothel. The girl's there were very attracted to him but he would choose me, and it was once and for all. But I never satisfied his needs and he was taken aback but he never said anything to me.

When I came very quickly out of the room, the girl's eavesdropping knew what happened and then started to say that they recorded everything what I said and will tell the head that I didn't satisfy the need of a client.

Oh, then what happened, Tiff?

*coughs to dissipate the tension*

Lily? Are you not feeling well?

No, I am perfectly fine. Dan.

Anyways, then they bullied me by making me do work for them and even made me do worse things, I can't even say those things. I will tell those things when I will be able.

*nods in union*

*chuckles* You both are seriously giving me twin vibes. You both are so cute. Oh, how I wish I can kiss you *looking at Daniel*

You can. She won't mind.

Oh, shut up you two. Go get a room!!!

That's a great idea. Let us move to a room? Tiff?

Yes. Why not. Sorry, Lily...

Why sorry to me? I support you.

*Daniel moves forward and out of earshot* Sorry to tell snatch your lover from you. I know he liked you at first but you friend zoned him. Good luck. '

Huh? The hell is wrong with her but I will not let her be in any acquaintance with Daniel if she is going to harm him.
I hope she was just joking that she snatched him away.

He deserves better and after what happened with him in past, this is not done. I will not let her use him. She had that smug face when she talked to me and it was definitely a I-can-do-anything-and-you-cant-do-anything-about-it.

What should I do? What should I do? Let me get a sleep, it was a lot of things to take in for the day. I get to my room and drain out my battery all out. It was a very restless sleep because I couldn't get my head out from Tiffany's words, they stung me like a lighting. It hurts me that a girl like her would take an advantage of someone innocent. But what can we say, innocent people are always victim.

❀❀❀

Next day:

I wake up and walk to the café as early as possible wanting to meet Daniel before something bad happens.

OTP:
Hey, Daniel!

Hello, but what's with name?

There is something important I want to tell you, be here at café at once.

Alright, should I bring Tiffany? If it is ok with you.