Thirty

☆ Lily / Philip ☆

Lily

What happened? Who the hell played the audio? After all that crying and all Daniel and I go inside the Hall once again and the people were still busy murmuring, ugh! childish people. I move to the mic and I speak

' Listen everyone! I will not leave the person who tried to do this and you all are nothing but just public wanting to have gossip. What if this happened with one of YOU??!!! You all never care just pretend but to me this matters so just shut up and don't you even think of spreading false rumours. '

Then people move back to the places form wherever they came from. Then I go to the park and clear my mind but see that Philip was there, I stop myself and go out the park, I go to the lake and sit there. It is really calm and peaceful, the way I want today to organise the thoughts in my mind, why would anyone want to do that?

How would Philip be feeling about this feeling? Is he angry? Is he sad? Is he hurt? I couldn't read his face at all, he did not face us when we stopped him. I know he was really shocked, and the way he asked Daniel if this is true? I was really hurt too, I never wanted him to find from someone else and the news of my pregnancy problem was not given on the time.

I couldn't wait to tell him that because then he would take different decision which might harm me in the future and him too. I didn't want to lose anything, if he makes any decision then he has something to consider the results because it would depend on it. I am not at all having the peace, totally opposite of the nature I am in.

❀❀❀

I reach my dorm and see that Riley is studying, I am shocked.

' Woah! Where is my Riley and what have you done to her?

Oh shut up. You only told me to focus on my studies, so I am doing that.

Well, I did not think you would really consider this at all.

Ok, well now I am here.

Hmm. Great, want my help?

No, I can manage.

Sure? Ok, that's good *turns to go change*

Ok, wait.

*chuckles* What?

Ok, I surrender. I need your help.

*turns to face her* Ok. Let me change and then I will be back. '

She smiles and nods, I quickly change and she picks her doubts and I solve it with her making me forget the trash time I had. I think it is better to forget for now and let Philip handle the results. I go to bed after I free myself from Riley, she got the whole subject in doubt. I would have to teach her properly and then we can start after two days.

Philip

I am still in the garden but the wind is making it hard to stay in this cold weather. I move back to the dorm to see if Lily might be there but I see Daniel sitting at the stairs and he runs towards me when he sees me. I avoid him calling my name but he catches me and I face him, at last. He is not having any emotions but I can feel him being nervous.