Seven

☆ Lily ☆

What might have happened? He called me so urgently, it must be something important. I hope nothing severe happened. I hurridely go down and see that Philip and Daniel are talking.

'Hey, guys! Daniel, what happened? You sounded serious.

It is serious.

What is it? You are scaring me. Please tell me.

You are scared? I am hella angry in you.

Why? *verge of crying*

Because you didn't tell me about your experience of the bus that night.

What, who told you that? Philip? *turns head towards him*

I thought you might have told him, and I had something to talk to him when I realized that I had a friend. Good one.

But on the first day? Who trusts someone on first day? He didn't trust me till just now.

But I thought that if you had faith on him, I can at least try.

Ok, fine.

Wait, this ain't about you two, it is about me, I am hurt here. How could you not tell? See, this why I don't trust anyone.

No, don't do that. I was just not yet ready to tell you, it is still a fragile subject for me. I haven't told anyone, literally. *a tear rolls down*

But you told me you trusted me, and now this? I have to hear it from someone else? I thought you were different. I have had bad experience of trust, so I thought I was ready to move on. *softens his voice*

I am sorry, I should have told you, I understand your pain. Please forgive me.

Not till tomorrow.

Ok, you can take your time and tell me about your words tomorrow. But please reconsider everything. I didn't want to hurt you or want to you find from someone else.

Good, I will definitely reconsider. And sorry to shout on you. I just lost my control, I couldn't believe my ears so I wanted to hear it from you.

Sure. Well see you tomorrow.

Bye. *leaves*

Sorry, I shouldn't have told him. I am a fucker.

Don't say that, I had to tell him any day but not like this but it is better before it would have gotten out of control.

No, I am a dick to even tell him this, I should have waited. But the connection was just right, I never thought he would act like this.

Me too, but he is an Asian, they sensitive about these things.

You are absolutely right. I had heard that they have bad temper but today saw it, live. *turned his head towards her*

*leans in and kisses him* I am glad he didn't do anything to you.

Well, he would have equal bruises too. *chuckles*