Eight

☆ Phlip ☆

When I told him about her almost rape at that night, the same night I insulted her, he became very angry and he called her there. I just stood there and wasn't able to understand, is it s good thing or not? Did I do a bad thing? I will ask Lily tomorrow, I have to know the deed I did.

They argue but when she has a tear rolled down to her cheek, I was very hurt, she had to cry because of me. I made her cry, indirectly or not but I shouldn't have told him. I am in guilt now, but I think it might be a good thing too. She wouldn't have the guts to tell him that herself, he got to know from me, that will surely hurt him.

But I guess nothing bad happened so I guess it is alright. I will surely talk to her tomorrow in details. I just tell her that

'Sorry, I shouldn't have told him. I am a fucker.

Don't say that, I had to tell him any day but not like this but it is better before it would have gotten out of control.

No, I am a dick to even tell him this, I should have waited. But the connection was just right, I never thought he would act like this.

Me too, but he is an Asian, they sensitive about these things.

You are absolutely right. I had heard that they have bad temper but today saw it, live. *turned my head towards her*

*leans in and kisses me* I am glad he didn't do anything to you.

Well, he would have equal bruises too. *chuckles*

*joins in* I really can imagine that. But now I have to leave. Bye, we'll meet tomorrow. I'll message you, bye~

Bye~ My sun........ *waves*

*waves back* '

Well, I guess that ended well. She was happy about that so I am lifting the guilt off of me. I go to my dorm and sleep, I don't have the energy to even change my clothes, I just sleep in my briefs. I am really thinking about my deed, she made me change. She always told to think twice before doing anything, speak or tell something.

I should have listened to her but it is all in the past, I am ready to move on and make her to move on too, I will protect her at all costs and never leave her. She made me a better man, already. I can feel it, she is my changer, she can make my dark life lit again.

❀❀❀

Next day, it was the day of our assignment checks. I got up and went to the bathroom to have a cool bath. I needed this bath very much after what happened last night. I will surely ask her, if the situation allows me, but I will try to give her space to think and make up with her friend.

I get out of the shower, cleaned myself and wore a plain black loose pants, white tshirt and a black half sleeve jacket. It was not a very hot day so this many layers are okay.