Nineteen

Happ reading :)

☆ Lily ☆

I wake up the next day feeling very light hearted. I know that it would not be everyone's reaction after finding that you cannot be pregnant and give birth to your biological children but I am very excited that I can help the orphan children. Obviously my parents are in support of me adopting but don't know I can't conceive.

I should tell them this weekend. Tomorrow is best time, otherwise if they hear it from someone else, it would upset them and I can't let that happen. I move from bed and get refresh and move to the café. I see Daniel just reaching with me to the café. We sit down and the usual just pops up before us, I am surprised they remember our orders. I am glad they pay attention.
'So, Danny bear, are you free this weekend?

Huh? *gulping his coffee*

I am asking if you are free this weekend?

Yes, what do I have to do anyways?

So will you accompany me tomorrow?

Sure.

That's it?

Yeah. What else?

Don't want to know where we are going or for what?

No, because I know that you will take me somewhere where you need my help or help me instead.

Aww!! So sweet.

Thank you, now shall we move to the class?

Yes. '

We move to class and then we do our work without talking to eachother and just focusing on work. That made me feel less worrisome about tomorrow's meeting. And I am thankful that Daniel agreed and if he didn't, it would have been such an hassle for me. I couldn't handle the emotions at all.

When the bell rings, It indicates that it is already lunch break. I see Daniel waiting for me and I nod and go to change and come back. We go to the cafeteria and go to get out food and sit on the bench. I sit and notice that Daniel was eyeing someone and I see in his direction and it is a girl!!!!
'So you like her?

Huh? *still facing her*

*snaps* hello? I am saying that do you like her?

Who? *embarrassed*

Oh, I saw your little moment.

Oh, it is nothing.

Are you sure?

Yes.

How can you be sure? You can ask her name and number and then decide after talking to her.

On, no. I am so shy.

So you admit it!!!!

No, no!!! I didn't mean it like that.

Oh, I know. I can help there. *Walking away*

Where are you going?