Fourteen

☆ Lily ☆

I wake up next day, in my dorm, I get ready for the class but then remember that I have the doctor's appointment today only. I check time, it is 6:58 so I just get up and walk to the shower with my toiletries. I wear a simple blue jeans and a black corset top. With a ring, watch and a choker.

I move to the class to just get my attendance for the day. We have to stay at least 45 minutes so that they know we will not leave the campus. But I am going so, I will just leave after an hour. I go and meet Daniel at the café, he was already there with the coffee. I sat near him and he was smiling at me, a little too much.
'What happened? Why are you smiling so much today?

Well I think you would smile too if you know what happened....

So tell me, I want to be distracted from the test today.

Ok, the thing is that I have information on Philip.

Seriously? What do you have?

I have his address, I know where he applied.

Oh, really? That is nice. But don't tell me, I don't want to know because that will manipulate me into going to him and check on him.

Sure, whatever you say. Let's move to class so you can leave in an hour.

Yes, let's move. Let me just grab a bite and I'll be with you.

Sure. '
I refused to know Philip's address because I know I couldn't resist if I knew where he was. I get my large Java chip, extra cream. I move to the gate and see Daniel waiting, I walk so he follows me and we both go to the class. I had time so I thought I could finish the sculpture. I focus on Philip's, I try to make it something inspirational.

I spent the hour in a snap, then Daniel tells me the time so I get clean and then leave for my appointment. I reach the hospital just in time for my turn. The nurse takes me to the doctor and then he asks me some general questions.
'So, Ms.Adams, I will ask some personal questions, are you ok with that?

Yes, sure.

Ok, so, my first question is that have you had any intercourse lately? Sexual

Nope.

Ok. Then, do you do it often?

No.

Ok, then are you a virgin?

Yes, I never had the guts to do that yet.

Perfectly normal, and don't ever force yourself to do that.

Sure.

Ok, so let me get your checkup, can you please sit on the bed. And please get changed into gown placed on the bed.

Sure.

Can you please lie down and adjust your legs on the machine, however is comfortable.

Okayyy....... *weird*

Ok, just don't panic when you feel something.

Ok.'
He first covers my thighs till ankle with a blanket. He then asks the nurse to take a sample of my white discharge and take a blood report too. The nurse touching me in the area which I have also never felt, it feels very different.

Then after the sample is taken, the doctor says that the results will take at least a day so I can leave and he tells me to be strong and just not to put too much pressure on my mind, I nod and then leave the hospital after changing my clothes. It took almost two hours so I get to the campus which is half an hour away from hospital.

It is lunch break, so I can just sneak in and no one will notice I was even gone. I get to the table where I found Daniel from far, I sit near him and then he is little amused at my sudden presence.
'Why are you already here?