Three

☆ Lily ☆

I saw that Phlip was almost following me everywhere. He dropped me off at my dorm, but the bus thing I said to him, I shouldn't have. He would definitely ask me about it anytime, but I will tell him the truth.

I sleep very well that night, without any thought of him actually. I don't have any thought of thr past that day and I only think about his new features since the incident. It has been three years already about that night and I still cannot forget that but I am ready to cut him some slack, not much but little.

Next day :

Me and Daniel went to the coffee shop and had our caffeine and went to the class. Today Daniel was in a very good mood and he told me some funny stories on the professors. But I was feeling concentrated as I almost not heard him talking to me.

I wanted to complete this model soon, and get it heated. But I knew the presence of my Earth. I made him nickname elemental as mine is Sun. I loved to hear that, he was very caring but bold at times. He would always be there for me in hardtimes. I really want my friend back. Well, not so friend.

He was there, I knew he was annoyed by Daniel today, in the class. He kept giggling and talking but it is fine. He can have his day today. I turned to see what my Earth is doing, but he is too into his sculpture, that he does not notice me at all.

After short three hours, the bell rings for the fifth time, and we see the time and it is lunch break. I and Daniel pack our stuff, keep the desk clean and leave for cafeteria. But Phlip rushed to there today.

We both leave and see Phlip has already got his plate and today's menu is fries, burger and carbonated soda. Well, I like this English combination, simple. Always effective to relief the hunger and makes you joyful.

I met Philip in the cafeteria where he tells me that
'Yo, Adams, what are the chances, huh?

FYI, we study in the same university. So there are many freaking chances *laughs*

Sure, whatever you say. My sun.'
My nickname. He is trying to apologize. But my answer is too rude, but I just can't help with my tone. Me an Daniel get to the distribution area and have our meal nearby table.

But today Daniel was very giddy and touchy with me, it is ok but I don't like physical touch much.
'Why are you in such good mood, if I may ask.

Yes, you may. The reason is that I listened to my favorite artist. Actually they have a comeback, so I am happy and really look forward to the songs they have made.

Oh, that is really nice. Who are they?

They are a kpop group, named TXT, they are young and all but they are really good artist. Many different meaning and all touches your heart.

Oh, I like them too. I have heard few songs of them, you are very correct. '

Then we finish and go to class, but Phlip leaves very hurriedly. In his normal way, actually. I see that he has completed his model, so he goes home, I guess.

❀❀❀

We finish our model and leave for the day. Finally I have completed the model and only have to focus on the writing assignments. Then Daniel and I go grab a bite, in the near café. Actually it is the best place to have dinner if you want a light meal.