Thirty three

☆ Lily ☆

We are given permission by the organizer that we can stay at this house and it is a huge mansion so it will have good safety too. Why would anyone hold a party so far from the city? Anyways, no overthinking today and just enjoying the party mood. I am actually relieved that today I don't have to have a pity party and an actual DJ party. I can't wait for the new year. I don't know what it might hold for me.

After reaching there, we get to know that we are on time and the party has just started. We enter and it is a blast, like loud music and crowd. Perfect place to let loose. Today I am in a mood for boose but can't have it still two years for my alcohol permit. I will try my best.

There is little wine in the mocktails though, so I chug at least a litre of mocktail in three hours. Now I am having flushed face and dancing like nonsense. I can feel a arm on my hip and I don't try to remove it, I guess it is because whatever I have going on. I turn and see Daniel, I smile towards him and he smirks towards me. I like his seductive smiles, they are too much for me.

We dance very touchy-feely and his hands slowly move down from my waist to hips and then grope me. I am liking it, I won't deny, at all. It was too much for me and I don't want to overthink anything today. I just want to enjoy and nothing can stop me, I guess it is time to make my imagination true.

I pull Daniel out of the party and into a room, where I have kept my bags. Just as the door closes, I pin him on the door and he is a little shocked but I wanted to just initiate, he can take over later. I tip-toe and peck him, and he pulls me towards him as I was backing away, he kisses me harshly and slides his tongue inside mine.

He tastes amazing, alcohol and spice, addictive. I can't get enough of him and he pushes me towards the bed but I first lock the room so we don't get disturbed. He moves too slow and sensual.
' *touches my dress* This, down.

*touches his shirt* You too '

We both obey the command and his body is so sculpted, perfect for me to draw. He has six packs and that too visible and he is THE V , my god. Seriously? Wow! This is heaven.

He makes me sit on the bed and pushes me with him hovering on me. He kisses me first slow and steady but then his hands work on my breast just brutal and I moan, earning a chuckle from him. It gives him a chance to slide his tongue inside my mouth and he devours me as his meal.

He lifts me a little with his hand and unclasp my bra, he removes it and see my body with hungry eyes, he kisses my neck, nipples, stomach and slowly till my panty line. He sees towards me, I meet his eyes and he is asking for permission. I nod, what he does next is really hot.

He pulls my panty with his teeth and he purposely touches my pussy with his tongue. I moan and he shushes me because now, it is silent out the room.
'Be quick, we have to go down ---

Don't make noise then, I will be real quick '

And with that, he slides me down till I reach his thigh and he has undone his pants and I feel his erection against me from the thin cloth, I am shocked to feel it so much hard. I face him and he is looking at me with so much desperation.
' Is it really ok? Lily? *little hesitant*

Yes, please don't overthink. I won't blame you in the morning. '

That was enough for him to take the condom and push inside me. He thrusts all at once so it takes time to adjust, but he picks the pace and I scream his name but he kisses me to muffle the noise and then I can feel myself getting tight and I scream at last and cum. He also cums just after me.

After that, we catch our breath, get dressed and hurriedly go downstairs and join in the countdown. It was really unexpected and I am little less stressed now. We both see each other when the New Year rises.

❀❀❀

☆ Daniel ☆

Wow! What did I just do? I finally made it to her first then Philip. I am so giddy but I think she will not try to do it now and will be friends in the morning again. I don't want to do that. I want to be with her and get to know her body and her more. I can't get enough now, I have to taste her once again and then more and more and more. She tasted like strawberry, sweet but little sour too.

We are at the countdown and we both meet our eyes and she looks a bit happy to me and less stressed when she arrived. I am happy I could do that to her and no one else. I was really not myself when with her. I never command anyone in sex, but today I felt confident.

But the way she kissed me first shows that she definitely has feelings for me or at least feels attracted, I mean I have THE V, every girl has complimented me for that and I sometimes flex it by wearing short shirts and reach for high cabinets on the right time. The looks on the people's eyes, I love it and they whisper about me. I am very glad to see that people whisper about me and talk about me. Bad or good.

I am the Prince of Korean King. I am Prince Lee Se Hoon. I am a soon to be king but I don't have a Crown Princess so I am sent here to study but my parents told me that if I find someone I like, I can definitely go there and get married. I did, Tiffany was just an excuse. I actually used her and made this a whole plan and I only told her to act that certain way.

I was the one who did the art of separating Lily and Philip. It was huge relief to me that Philip is going away from Lily because I will be here and comforting Lily but she will develop feelings towards me and I will tell her the truth. Then she will marry me and we will stay happily ever after. So simple, and I know I will succeed soon.

I focus on the party and then see that Lily and her roommate are heading towards the room and are ready to sleep. I also have planned to sleep here and I have a mate who wanted to join me so we spent the night here.

❀❀❀

A/n : What the hell happened??! I hope you are shocked more than me. Love you all.

Thank you for reading ~~~

Bye♡♡♡♡