Twenty Nine

☆ Philip ☆

It is really fun to watch Daniel's reaction to the game, I glance at him gulping down and he looks really nervous. He must have been really never want to do this but this is his punishment for getting a kiss on his cheek by MY girlfriend. I give him the stick and he takes the end in his mouth and I chuckle before leaning in, here goes nothing.

As I was getting to the end in a slow sensual way, the lips touched at the end. No way!!!! We part immediately and I go towards Lily, she laughs her heart out and I smack her ass at this stunt. She dared to laugh at this, she is getting a good punishment this night. After that, we all three sit on the table eating food with me all heated up and Lily laughing.

I am heated because of a particular hand on my thigh. I know she is jealous that I and Daniel kissed -more of an peck- in front of the whole school. I like this side of hers, she is possesive but only in certain way, not at all those pscho types. She rubs her thumb on my thigh and that is enough to make my dick hard. This small thing is capable of doing so many things, how?

We eat food in silence and finish it in a few minutes and move forward to our next stop, the Grand hall, it is really beautiful and huge. It has enough space for 500 people, and the interior design is perfect, classic white , black and silver. It has good seats and the echo is not high and the voices are perfectly audible.

I settle down on the seats and get ready for the performances, it is really beautifully decorated in red, green and white

I settle down on the seats and get ready for the performances, it is really beautifully decorated in red, green and white. The program starts and the flow is smooth till some technical moment comes and an audio starts to play.

' You like Lily? No way! What will she think when she knows?!

No one will tell her and she won't know. You wouldn't tell her, right?

Of course. How can I? I am your girlfriend, dammit. *annoyed*

Yeah but I was shocked for a moment so I asked.

No worries. I always knew from the way you looked at her. She definitely --- '

The audio cut, I still, what the hell just happened? Did I hear it properly? Was it Daniel? No way! How can this happen? Is is prank or what? This I cannot tolerate.

'Daniel! Is it true? *looking at him*

Ye-yes! But I can explain.

No, no need *calmly furious*

Please! I can tell you what happened. And I can say that it is only the half truth.

Lily? You knew right? *murmur starts*

I-I, Yes. He told me but we have sorted it out. And I have something to tell you too, please, DON'T GO!!!! *screams because I leave* '

Too late. I already exited and both come running to me, I walk till they jerk me to stop but I do not turn back.
' Ok, don't look at us but just hear us, ok?

*nods* You only have *time check* five minutes. Starts now.

Well, the thing is that I liked her, now I don't. I am more content with being her friend, she is also ok with me being friends with her.

Yes, Philip. He is right. And the thing I wanted to tell might shock you but it is, it is, it is ----

WHAT!! Just spill Lily! *without turning*

I can't get pregnant! *loudly*

So what does --- , wait, what did you say? *turns*

Yeah, I-I can't get pregnant and if I do, the father will have to choose between child and mother.

*silence*

Talk, something, anything! '

I move from there in tears but turn so they cannot see, they scream but do not follow this time, they know I need time. And I really, really need time, I mean they did not even consider to tell me this the first thing when I arrived. It is not fair and I am here working like donkey and they are enjoying themselves? Am I even on the right track? Should I be trusting them together? Ugh! Too many unanswered questions.

As I am moving, I see that my muscle memory took me to the park, I need this cool breeze. I sit on one of th bench and cool off, I think through situation of what I should do. Should I forgive without their begging or let them realise their mistakes?? To me, the latter seems better and it will help me to take my time and think how I feel. Right now, I am little sad and angry.

What is happening to me? Why can't I decide on something? Am I too much hurt? Definitely but do I want to have revenge? No. I just want them to learn that what they did was wrong, I deserve to know this trivial things and they neglected it till the end. Why? I need answers! I will ask for justice.

❀❀❀

A/n : Guys! Sorry.... I will stay on my promise, please don't be upset...

Thank you for reading ~~~

Bye♡♡♡♡