Thirteen

☆ Lily ☆

When he said that he will go away from me, my heart broke, literally. How can he think of doing that and why didn't he let me make the decision, I was going all against my family to be with him and now he abandoned me, and that too in front of my parents. They are going to keep telling me and taunt me about it until he comes back and solve this all problems. But I am giving him a chance because I was also not wanting to go against my father but he went overboard today.

I have to meet him one last time so I can survive the next few years, again, without him. I have to meet him one last time so I can just assure myself and continue to think about him. I leave but my parents stop me.

'Let me go, father, please.

No, I will not let you because that will damage you only.

No, if you don't then only it will damage

Why don't you just understand? Just let him go, he abandoned you infront of everyone and he decided to do this for what? To show me? He can never do anything that can satisfy me. Never.

But why? Why not give him a chance? He is trying so that he doesn't feel the guilt of going against you and it will make him feel that he has done something wrong.

Whatever!!! I am not letting you go. That is final, now go to your room, you have school tomorrow. '

He leaves me at it and it makes me forget that I have to go find Philip. I hope he keeps in touch with me or else it will be too difficult for me to handle the situation. I message him to just let him know by chance if he ever cut ties.

'Hey, just letting you know that I am with you but a little upset that you made this huge decision without any discussion. But I am there, waiting for you. Be fast so we can meet soon and don't even think of cutting ties with me, you have to call me and message me whenever you are free.
Ok?
Hello? You there?
Just answer me when you see this.
Bye, have a safe journey. '

I send the message but it has not been blue ticked means he has not seen and is not available at the moment. I wonder how is he going to take his responsibility? Was he even thinking when he spoke that he will stay away from me and make himself a new person. I hope he was serious because he cannot back out now. Impossible chance. Which and where would he have taken the admission? Was there even a chance to apply? I hope he has been admitted to a good school so that he can shine in fine arts.

I go to my room and just spend my day working on my assignments and have chat with Daniel by going out to get fresh air and to weigh off my burden.
'So, how did it go? Was it good? Haha

Nope, not good at all. Many things happened actually.

Oh, really? Tell me, I am all ears.

So, what happened is that, my father refused to agree my relationship with Philip. He shouted at him and said harsh words, too harsh and said about my appointment of psychiatrist for two months.

Wait, what? You went to a psychiatrist? Why? Because of that almost rape trauma?

Yes, I am sorry I didn't tell you but Philip also got to know it today only. I am very scared about men, particularly who are with beards and puff body.

Don't worry, no one will bother you. But then what happened? What was Philip's reaction?

Well, he wanted to take responsibility and not want to feel guilty for doing anything wrong so he decided to go to different college and stay far so he can make himself a new version and come back to prove my father that he is worthy of having me.