Ten

☆ Philip ☆

I did tell her that we are going to meet our parents on the weekend but would it  be ok? I am not even ready to tell my parents, I just told her in the flow and she agreed :/ ,well I have to be prepared for that.

I will be there and tell my parents for sure, whatever the hell they say, it has to done and it will be. But how? I am too scared to tell them, how the hell will they react and this is my first time to even worry to tell my relationship, I never hesitated to tell them my flings but this is real. I am not going to think about it and just sleep through it. Yeah, it will help me overcome the overthinking.

Next morning:

I woke up and I checked the time, it was nearly 7:00 am, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went for a bathe, it was cold but bearable. Then got ready for the class,wore a beige shirt and white shorts and a classy watch.

 Then got ready for the class,wore a beige shirt and white shorts and a classy watch

Then went to class and saw that Lily was already there and today is friday. She is looking too good, really a goddess. How can someone be so simple yet beautiful but whatever, today I have a lot to control and most probably my buddy inside my pants.

'Hey, how is my sun?

I am good, how are you?

Good too. You look breathtaking by the way.

Thanks, you also don't look bad for yourself.

My pleasure.

So, shall we move?

Oh, Danny, my man!!

Yeah, don't even think of hugging me,no!!

Ohh, c'mon. It will be nice, a bro hug, nothing else.

Yeah sure :(

*hugs* It was a nice hug, we'll do it more often.

No way! *rushes*

Let him go *laughing* He is like that with me also, he is not fond of physical touch.

No problem, let's move to the class.