Twenty five

☆ Lily ☆

After our cheery breakfast it was time to get serious. I am really not ready to break the mood but I have to do this, why God, do I really have to change the mood right now? Yes, I need to because it is a important matter for the family.

' So, mom and dad, I and Daniel came here to tell you something very important.

Oh, you sound very serious, what is it dear? Is everything alright?

Please take a seat mom and dad because you would need to. *looks towards Daniel and he nods for reassuring me*

So tell us now.

Ok *sitting down* uh, the thing is that after I decided to uh wait for Philip, I decided to work on myself more and, and I decided to get a gynace test.

Oh, dear. What are the results?

Well, the doctor said that I-I have a very low chance of getting pregnant. And if I do get it will make the father to choose between mother and child. It is a definite result if I get pregnant, and I don't want that to happen. I will tell Philip about this because he deserves to know.

But then how will you move the generation? You need to have the bloodline move forward.

What? Is that important to you Dad? It is a question of my life!

But, what I said is not wrong. *🤷*

Honey! That is not important. We need to protect our child, it is not important to have the bloodline by her getting pregnant.

Yes, mom. Thank you, I was getting there. So as I was saying, I never really had the thought of getting pregnant myself, I thought I could adopt orphan children and give them a new life which they couldn't because they don't have parents.

Aww! So sweet of you to think this way but I don't approve.

Why? Why, Dad?

Because this wouldn't have happened if you haven't had that incident that night.

What? Seriously? You-you think that it happened because I am mentally unfit?
Ok, I agree. I am not mentally stable but is this the way you tell me that you cut ties with me?

Huh-huh? I never said anything about that. *flustered*

Great. Mom, you are congratulations to have this man for the rest of life, I am not going to tolerate this behaviour and no need to pay my college fees, I will manage by getting part time jobs.
Let us move Daniel.

But, Lily, this is not the right way.

Great, you are with them, then stay here and get your own car. I am leaving.

No, wait. I am coming with you.

Thank you *on the verge of crying*

Well, that didn't end the way I wanted. The hell is wrong in Dad's mind? He is still occupied in the gutter, when will he understand that it was nothing to do with Philip. He was not the reason that I was assaulted that night, but true it did give me an unstable mind which led me to have a potst trauma symptoms. Ugh-