Eighteen

☆ Philip ☆

After my literature class, I went to buy some books because it just made me learn more about that, I know it sounds weird but I really want to be bookworm and learn the stories and feel the emotions I have never felt and might never feel.

At first I was always wondering why Lily would carry books wherever she went. I asked her many times and never understood and never would if I had never taken literature class today. I almost bunked my all English classes I had in my school.

I say everyone should write and read others work to promote and encourage them that what they feel is ok, they can be whoever they want.

This made me realise that what I thought about Victoria was not quite right. Yeah she gave me headache already but she might be nice person. Never judge a book by it's cover. But when I got to the book store, I really judged the book by its cover according to the title. Hah, very funny of me.

When I was satisfied with 5 books, I went to the dorm, oh God give me strength to face her. It is 6:50 right now. I enter the room, really silent, very eerie feeling. But when I was moving to the bathroom I heard some noice, seriously? What the hell is she doing, why the hell is she moaning? Is someone here, I didn't see any shoes or boots at entrance.

I knocked on the door and she went silent. She speaks after a good half minute
'What? Why are you here so early man?!!!

Well, my classes ended early today and I actually came late because I had to stop at a store so.

So what?

I came late.

Whatever, but wait outside and don't peek in here.

Huh, as if I wanted to. I have a girlfriend already, so don't worry. I am going, you can come out.

Yeah, thank you. '

What the hell just happened? I hope she won't be horny right now. I don't want to even think about that right now, it's better if I just forget that, but how can I when she is going to pop up just in moments. Ugh!!!
'So, what did you hear?

Huh?

You came in, I heard the footsteps but I just couldn't hold myself so I ignored you.

Well, what I heard was that you were moaning, that to very horny.

The hell? You should have let me be and not embarras me like this.

Thank me that I didn't record you or something like it would have happened to you with anyone else. I have saved you from becoming a big trash talk.

Yeah, yeah whatever. Thank you by the way. And I am sorry.

It is alright but just be in control and do you have a boyfriend?

No, not yet. But if you don't want your girlfriend, we can be friends with -----

Shut up! Don't finish that sentence. I saved you but that's it. I can't help you anymore.

Why? I have everything that a man needs and has the wants for.

I said shut fucking up!!

*pins me against the wall* Why? *huskily* What does she have that I don't have?

*chuckles* *raspily* You don't have a logic. You are nothing compared to her. She will always be the one for me, ever.

*pulls me towards her and kisses* How's that?

Hmmm... Nah, it just doesn't match her, you taste tasteless, she has the taste of refreshment, I feel good to kiss her but not you. So fuck off.

*backs away* Let's see till how long you can manage to stay loyal to her.