Five

☆ Lily ☆

I was very desperate that I kissed him first and he did join in, I was happy. I tried to keep my moans in if anyone might hear us and come to the lake, so.

'Let's go to a hotel tonight.

Yes, otherwise we will never complete this journey of the sensation.

Hurry up, my sun, We have many things to do tonight and the night is short. '

I clasp my bra on my chest and then we search for a cab, we find one in a few minutes and go to a nearby hotel, find the room given to us. We both hastily run to the room and just as I close the door, he hugs me from behind and his lips on my neck, sucking and making bites.

His hands go down to my shirt and pulls it over me with just one hand and other hand trying to unzip my pants. I help him with that and then he turns me around and removes his clothes, making me watch him strip. He is only in his briefs.

'Let's just mess around, not too serious, I am not ready for that yet, please.' I tell him and he nods but then grabs me and pulls me towads bed gently. He hovers above me and then his hands goes over to my panties and rubs his two fingers above it and that partly makes me wet.

'You like that, don't you?

Mmmhmm

Say, don't moan

Y-yes, I like that.

Good girl, you are fucking wet, already. Too ready, aren't you?

Yeah

I will make you feel good tonight. Don't worry and just feel my hands and tongue.

*groans* Fuck, yes. '

His hands unclasp my bra and pulls it down and on the bed, he licks my nipples and his other hand still gently rubbing over my panties. I am feeling the tightness already, I don't want to be giving up so fast though. But his hands are moving heavenly.

I kiss him by pulling his hair and pulling me towards him, his hunger is attracting me and I lie my head on the pillow and let him take the lead. I tuck my hands in his hairs and pull him more close though we already are and push my tongue into his mouth and he groans.

Then he moves his face down to my neck and make bites and sucking very hard, he moves further to my chest and till he reaches my belly button. He moves his tongue in circle and it gives me a whole zoo in my stomach. It feels too good.

I flip him over to take some fun myself too.
'Ohh, someone's fiesty, I like that.

I have right to tease you too

Sure, sure. Go ahead. '

I moved my hands towards his buff shaved chest, too slick. I feel his four packs and my mouth on his lips, I just can't seem to leave his mouth and it tastes like strawberry, sweet and tender. My one hand moves down to his hem of the brief, and I feel his muscles tense a bit.

I like that reaction of him, I play with the band and follow its length but his hands stop me already before I could grab him. He slides my hand towards his chest and whispers, 'we're only have fun, don't go there yet if you don't want to get fucked yet, Lily, I can flip you right over and make you cum for me already. Remember baby. '