STRAIGHT BRIDE SEDUCED Pt.1

"Will you be my Maid of Honour?" Jennifer asked Lara. Lara was Jennifer's fiancé Mark's, very affectionate sister.

"Really?" she asked, clearly surprised by the question.

"Yes, you've become like a sister to me and I think it would make Mark happy too," Jennifer explained. She had asked Mark what he thought of her asking Lara instead of her best friend Kendra, who Mark didn't like much. She stressed that Kendra would still be a bridesmaid, but since she lived three hours away, having someone local to help her with all the preparations made more sense. Plus, Lara was a complete sweetheart, while Kendra... well, let's just call her an acquired taste.

Lara nodded, giddy with excitement; Jennifer appeared to be making a long-term fantasy of hers come true, "Of course Jennifer, I'd love to."

Lara moved in for a hug, feeling Jennifer's huge tits squish against her body.

Jennifer said, "That's awesome."

Meanwhile, Lara was already thinking of ways to seduce her brother's beautiful, big titted fiancée. She knew it was bad family politics, but she had lusted after the gorgeous Jennifer ever since the moment he'd introduced them over a year ago.

Lara was a strict lesbian, and Jennifer knew this, and it was no secret that Lara was a dominant one who enjoyed seducing straight women... so this offer seemed too good to be true.

"Can you go dress shopping with me next week?" Jennifer asked, her other two best friends living in other cities.

"Just tell me when and where," Lara said, before adding, "I want to win Maid of Honour of the Year."

"Is there such a thing?" The somewhat naïve Jennifer asked. Although gorgeous with blonde hair, blue eyes, huge tits, long legs and a southern accent that melted men's trousers right off their legs, she was a sweetheart who didn't see herself the way others saw her. She was a social worker that focused on keeping kids in school and supporting their families.

Lara shrugged, "If there isn't one, there will be once I'm done."

"I love your enthusiasm," Jennifer laughed. She had been worried Lara was going to say no. She didn't have a lot of friends here in Boston, having moved here from rural Louisiana to be with Mark.

"Oh, I'm an eager beaver then?" Lara joked with a less than subtle hint, one she knew the sweet Jennifer wouldn't catch onto.

"I can't wait to go dress shopping," Jennifer said.

"Please tell me I have some say in the bridesmaids' dresses," Lara said.

"Of course," Jennifer nodded. "You can get something that looks hot, just not as hot as me."

"I could never be as hot as you," Lara flirted.

"Oh, you're so silly," Jennifer brushed off the compliment, oblivious to her true beauty.

Two weeks later they were at a bridal shop trying on wedding and bridesmaid dresses. Lara's pussy tingled the moment she first saw Jennifer in just her bra, panties and pantyhose. Fuck, were those tits made to suck, the bra barely able to hold them in.

Lara made sure to gently touch Jennifer on her back and arms while also slyly blowing hot breath on her neck. She was determined to seduce the bride-to-be. Lara had also dressed for the occasion, planning also to be in her bra and thong to showcase her tight, gymnast body, as well as a garter belt and stockings as they really showcased her legs.