I fooled around with a girl while my husband was downstairs

I only met her for the first time at the party that evening. She was a curvy redhead and was super outgoing and cute. We hit it off right away. We had a few drinks and spent the next 2 hours talking as if no one else was at the party. It felt like we had known each other forever. She was very flirty with me and kept stroking my thigh and pushing my hair off my face. I'm sure she could tell how much I enjoyed it. 

I'd only been with one woman and it was before my husband and I got together. I'd always thought about doing it again but never found anyone to do it with. My husband knew I was bisexual and was happy for me to hook up with a woman but I'd never really had the opportunity. But Emmy was so confident and led the way flirting and lightly touching me. 

She pulled my legs across her on the couch and stroked them. I loved how she made me feel and the wine was making me really horny. Everyone left the room at one point and she leaned over immediately and kissed me hard. I didn't think twice about it, I kissed back and we continued kissing passionately. I was so turned on by this girl and I wanted more. Everyone returned to the room so we stopped. My heart was raging. 

My husband and his friends were getting more drunk now, I don't think any of them noticed how close we were getting. I excused myself to go to the bathroom upstairs and Emmy followed me in. 

Her body was pressed against mine when we entered the bathroom. I moved us into the corner near the mirror. She took control, her hands running all over my body on top of my clothes. I was breathing so fast and kissing her hard. I reached down and started rubbing her pussy through her jeans. She moaned and pushed my hand harder against her. She reached up and groped one of my breasts and I moaned. 

“You're so hot," she said. "I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you tonight." I told her I wanted to fuck her too. We were both worried someone would want to use the bathroom but we couldn't get enough of each other. Emmy popped my tits out of my shirt and bra and started kissing and sucking on my right breast. I gasped and held her head tight against me. 

I then reached down and pulled her bra down and returned the favor. Sucking on her gorgeous soft tits while she moaned quietly. I needed to taste her pussy. With a smile on her lips, she slid her hand under my dress. 

Just then there was a knock at the bathroom door. We both gasped and stopped what we were doing. "Just a minute!" I yelled. We quickly smoothed our clothes down and made sure we looked normal. We opened the door and pretended we were just having a moment as Emmy felt 'unwell'. The guy seemed to buy it and moved past us to use the bathroom. 

I closed the door behind him and we laughed."I don't know why this always happens to me!" Emmy said. She kissed me hard again and pushed herself against me. We knew we had to go downstairs. We walked down slowly and saw everyone laughing and joking. No one had noticed we had been gone. 

We spent the rest of the night in a state of heightened sexual tension and my panties were soaked the whole time. Eventually we all left the party and I hugged her goodbye, promising to meet up soon. We went home and as soon as we got upstairs I told my husband what had happened and he fucked me harder than he had in a long time. I thought about sucking Emmys big tits and came so hard. I fell asleep thinking about her.