SEDUCED BY THE WOMAN NEXT DOOR CH. 02

In the morning I woke tired, it had been a very uncomfortable night, the lovemaking with John would have normally sent me off into a deep satisfied sleep, the sleep of the contented but no not last night, last night was restless and filled with strange swirling emotions, the lingering taste of her lips, the soft velvety texture, her probing inquisitive tongue. The feel of her body soft and warm against mine, her breasts crushed against me.

I rolled over on my back staring at the ceiling enjoying the caress of the morning sun ass it cascaded in through the open window.

John woke soon after and as he snuggled against me he muttered. "Morning bub." Planting a kiss on my shoulder. I gave him a hopefully loving smile.

"So are you going to tell me what was last night all about?"

Shaken from my thoughts I replied, "What do you mean? Didn't you enjoy it?"

He chuckled, "Enjoy it.... Christ that was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me, but c'mon Charlotte in all our years together you have never behaved like that, I have never heard you so much as swear, but last night holy shit, it was like you were a different woman."

I sighed, "I'm sorry John, I don't know what came over me."

"Well if it was the pot just say so and I will buy a truckload of the stuff, damn I might even try it myself."

Shaking my head I tried to pass it off and hide my embarrassment I sighed, "It wasn't the pot, I don't know what it was."

As I worked through the housework John kept appearing out of nowhere and grabbing me for a kiss and cuddle. Wow he hadn't been this attentive since our honeymoon. All day I kept peering over the fence trying to see if Brianna was home, every time I checked my heart skipped a beat, but there was nothing, no sign off her.

Then after lunch I was standing at the sink mindlessly putting away the plates when the garage door opened next door and Brianna backed her car out into the driveway and parked. As she climbed out her eyes caught mine and she froze, standing there staring back at me, neither of us moving, almost afraid to move in case the spell was broken.

Her face eased and a warm smile spread across her face, her mouth curling cutely at the corners. It was then I noticed her attire, yoga pants, so tight I could see every curve and not a sign of panty line. She wore a bright blue tank top that was so tight it was straining to contain her bountiful boobs, and again there were no bra straps, and as she turned I could see her nipples trying to cut their way out.

She was about to wash the car. As she worked away the car covered in sudsy water every time she looked up her eyes caught mine and we held the gaze, it was teasing tantalising torture.

As the dishwasher started I felt it vibrating against my kitty, a warm tingly sensation I had never noticed before, but today I pressed forward enjoying the tingling caress. What the hell was I thinking? As I perved through the window she bent over wiggling her arse at me as she scrubbed and this time when she stood and turned her shirt was wet and clinging to her swelling boobs.

Jesus my mouth was dry and I had to lick my lips to try and get some moisture, I had to literally tear myself away from the window to try and get some degree of relief.

As I wandered into the living room John was reclined back in his favourite armchair watching TV. I couldn't deal with chit chat I walked through into the bedroom, I paced around moving stuff from place to place, anything to keep my mind busy but I couldn't get any peace, I tried to focus on getting the vacuum cleaner out but it was impossible there was this mystical magnetic attraction and the drag was to strong.

There was no escaping my interest, there was an fascination, a temptation I couldn't explain, all I knew is I wanted to see her, talk to her find out more about her. I walked back to the kitchen to find Brianna finishing off wiping down the car. As her hands glided effortlessly over the slinky curves of the car all I could think was, I wish it was me, I wished it was my body her hands were sliding across, my nipples were hard, and as I crossed my legs I felt clammy and sticky god I was so aroused, I had never in my life felt like this. I wanted to walk out and talk to her but I was scared, frightened of what might happen, she might just brush me off, pretend there was nothing.