MILF TURNS: DAUGHTER'S BEST FRIEND

I was going through my boxes in the master bedroom of my new apartment, having sold the house after the divorce, when I came across a box of sex toys... still wearing my teacher attire after a long day.

I was surprised for a couple of reasons:
1. There were a lot of them.
2. They weren't mine.

I was also surprised by the variety: dildos, handcuffs, a strap-on cock, a double ended dildo, and several different vibrators, which were a lot more modern than my own lone ten-plus year old one.

I was holding a unique looking vibrator when my daughter's good friend Amanda let herself in with the key I'd given her and walked into the room.

"Am I interrupting something?" Amanda asked.

"Um, no, I, um," I struggled to say, "these aren't mine."

Amanda walked over to me, glanced inside and said casually, "Oh, these are Jenna's."

"All of them?" I asked, looking back down into the box.

Amanda nodded, putting her hand in the box and picking up the double ended dildo, "Yep, all of them."

"It's quite the collection," I said, feeling awkward to have a vibrator belonging to my daughter in my hand.

"She likes variety," Amanda shrugged, which had my head spinning. My nineteen year old college freshman daughter was on her way home for Spring Break from Harvard and her good friend had come over to wait for her, and to help me unpack.

I seriously couldn't fathom Jenna having such an assortment of sex toys, and never mind lesbian toys.

I was stunned that Amanda was obviously familiar with the collection while I hadn't had a clue.

Plus, this meant Jenna was not only sexually active, but was also either bi or lesbian.

"Wow! I just didn't...." I said, then stopped, unsure what to say.

"You didn't know Jenna was bi?" Amanda asked, as I watched her absent-mindedly stroking the double ended dildo. Were Amanda and Jenna an item? Amanda had spent many nights in our home back in high school and....

"I had no idea," I finally answered. I added, "I didn't even know she was sexual."

"Mrs. Berg," she said. "It's 2018."

"Please, just call me Lucy," I said, no longer being Mrs. Berg; the paperwork was done and I had officially returned to my maiden name 'Watson'.

"Okay, Lucy," Amanda agreed.

"So are you two, um..." I began.

"Do Jenna and I fuck?" Amanda asked bluntly.

"Oh my God," I gasped.

"You have toys too, don't you?" Amanda asked, the girl who had been in my house hundreds of times and had never once sworn until now.

"One," I admitted, feeling compelled to answer.

"What is it?" Amanda asked.

"Um, this is a strange conversation," I said, putting the toy back in the box.

"Lucy," Amanda said reprovingly, sitting down on the bed next to me. "I'm nineteen."

"Yes, you are," I agreed.

"Lucy, please tell me you have been with someone since you tossed your husband out of the house," Amanda said.

"No," I whispered.

"You can't be serious," Amanda said. "I know guys have asked you out."

"I just wasn't ready," I said. I then added, "I'm still not ready."