MASSAGE FILLS GIRL ON GIRL FANTASY

Finally - the whole house to myself. My husband Adam was on a work trip and the kids were staying the weekend at my in-laws. I had my massage scheduled for this evening and was looking forward to a nice, quiet, 2 hour massage with no distractions.

I had met my masseuse Zoe through a mutual friend. She had a private massage business and offered massages in the comfort of your own home. Normally I liked going to a massage parlor, mostly to get away from the hustle and bustle that was ever present in my home. But with everyone away for the weekend, it would be perfectly quiet while I got to relax.

Zoe had been coming to my house and giving me massages once a month for little over a year. We had gotten to know each other pretty well during that time. She was tall and blonde with a slim figure and perky breasts. She had a tiny waist yet full hips and a nice, round ass. I thought she was incredibly attractive and often thought about her body while she was giving me a massage.

Her massages were always professional. Though I had a slight thing for women, I had never actually tried anything with one. I was happily married and my husband knew how to satisfy me. But there was a part of me that desired to be with a woman, just to see what it felt like. And for me, Zoe is exactly what I pictured when I imagined being with a woman.

My appointment was at 6 pm and I had just enough time to shower and clean myself up before she arrived. I had gone and gotten a Brazilian wax earlier that day. I always did when I was getting a massage from Zoe - I guess I always tried to be prepared in case the sheet covering me shifted slightly and I was exposed. I wanted to look perfect and clean. Needless to say that never happened - I always wanted to be prepared, just in case.

I hopped in the shower and washed myself down. I washed my hair and shaved my legs - taking care not to miss any spots. I started fantasizing about my massage and Zoe rubbing my legs and thighs and working her way closer and closer...

I found myself rubbing my clit as I stood in the shower, letting the water rain over me. My eyes were closed and I was fingering myself lightly. It wasn't quite doing the trick. I took my shower head off the wall and changed the setting from "spray" to "pulse". I turned the water temperature down so I wasn't too hot and placed the pulsing shower head against my crotch.

The water pulsed against my clitoris. I felt myself throb at the warmth and vibration. I closed my eyes and imagined myself laying on the massage table, face down, having Zoe massaging my butt and spreading my cheeks.

The sound of my phone vibrating on the sink lurched me out of my fantasy. I hung the shower head back up and peeked out the shower door to see who was calling. It was Zoe. I reached for the phone and pressed "answer" then "speaker".

"Hi Zoe! I'm just finishing up in the shower. Are you on your way?"

"Hi Danielle! Yes, I wanted to let you know I'll be a little early, if that's okay. I'll be there in about 5 minutes."

"Sure!" I continued. "Just let yourself in, the door is unlocked. It's just you and me today. Adam and the kids are gone for the weekend. Just set yourself up in the living room and I'll be right down."

"Sounds good! See you soon!" And with that, Zoe hung up. Shit - I had to hurry and finish up so she wasn't waiting too long for me.

I quickly rinsed off and stepped out of the shower, drying off and slipping on my silk robe. I quickly towel dried my hair and made my way downstairs.

Zoe had arrived and had indeed let herself in. She had set up the massage table in the living room and the sheets were already on the table. She had turned off the lights and lit a bunch of candles around the room. They were scented and made the room smell heavenly.