BEDDING THE BABYSITTER CH. 03

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 9th: Impossible Mission Completed

As I had promised, I dressed in my cheerleader outfit and red thigh highs and headed to the Starbucks on Winter Street in Boston, arriving fifteen minutes early. I ordered my drink and bought one for Miss Morgan as well, then sat down at an open booth where I could spy Miss Morgan as soon as she arrived, if she did arrive. I waited nervously for ten minutes, fidgeting at my risky boldness. And at 11:28 Miss Morgan, dressed in a pretty but conservative blue dress and black pantyhose walked timidly in the door. She surveyed the room and froze, face aghast, when she caught sight of my own face, which to tell the truth was as scared as hers. She stood there for a few seconds before gathering her courage and joining me at the booth.

I forced a smile, hoping she wasn't going to hate me, handed her a coffee, and greeted, "Hi, Miss Morgan."

She sat down tentatively and accepted the drink from me, wrapping her hands around the cup to warm them from the frigid air outside. I could tell her mind was reeling, attempting to come to grips with the reality of the situation. I was her own student! Silence lingered between us. I waited for a word or something from her, my heart pounding.

Finally, in a whisper so soft I could barely make out her words she breathed, "I can't believe it's you, Jenny."

"Did you have no idea at all?" I asked cautiously.

"No, although based on our interactions during the past week, I guess it should have made sense," she said, still dazed. "H-h-how did you change so much, so quickly?"

I explained, "This may be hard to believe, but like I wrote in my assignments, I found a Mistress and she opened up a whole new world to me."

Miss Morgan still looked completely out of her comfort zone. I could tell her desire for me was fighting an opposing team of both her conscience and her school reputation. She took a nervous sip of her coffee, "Who is your Mistress?"

I smiled, I was pretty sure I had her, she didn't run screaming out the door, which I'd been scared she might, "Well, my main Mistress is a next-door neighbour of mine, Mistress Megan." I paused, making sure she would be listening when I told her my other Mistress. I looked deep into her eyes and yes, she was staring back into mine, "My school Mistress, the one responsible for my sudden popularity is...."

"Karen Pepper," she whispered, putting two and two together.

"Yes," I confirmed, "how did you know that?"

"Just thinking about the week and how odd you were acting and I recalled Karen's smirks," Miss Morgan reflected.

I agreed, "Yes, Mistress Karen has been giddy all week while she coached me with your seduction."

"Oh my God," Miss Morgan gasped, "so Karen knows about this too?"

"Yes, it was all her idea even though I really like you and wanted to do it, but it's ok, Miss Morgan. Mistress Megan is Karen's Mistress too and she taught us there is one key rule to submission. Never, never ever, lick and tell."

Miss Morgan laughed in relief, but then caught herself. Her smile faded and a serious look replaced it. "This can't happen, Jenny. I'm your teacher."

My heart stopped! Well you know, figuratively, not medical. "If that's how you feel, Miss Morgan, I will respect that," I responded. "But before you reject me and walk out the door, please keep in mind that even if you do, I will never tell on you and neither will my Mistresses. And if you accept me, I will be your perfect little pet. You already know (I hope) that I always strive to do the best I can at everything I do." I slipped my foot out of my shoe and hidden under the table, slid my foot up my teacher's leg.