TEEN TURNS: BOYFRIEND'S MOM

Dating Josh had been going pretty well.

He was sweet, good looking, funny, and respected that although I had turned eighteen a couple weeks ago, I still wasn't ready for sex.

My parents had lost their virginities together on their wedding night, and so had all four of my grandparents. I hadn't been there, of course, but I had it on good authority... often accompanied by finger wagging to emphasise just how important those facts were. Now I wasn't unduly swayed by the finger wagging and wasn't purposely waiting for marriage... nor was I under any delusions that I may be the only eighteen year old virgin in the state... but I did want to make sure my first time was special and with someone I loved... and Josh seemed to be that person... and dear God, I didn't want to turn out like my parents who had split up when I was two and still resented each other for the mistake they had made 18 years ago.

Although we were taking it slow, I had given him a hand job at the drive-in, and had sucked on his penis a bit the last two times we'd gone out. The first time it was for maybe two minutes before I gagged on it... but the second time I lasted longer... although I could only take a little more than half of his six inch penis in my mouth (but I was determined to get better and since then had practised with a carrot for several days and was considering upgrading to a cucumber).

He had felt me up many times, he really loved playing with my big breasts, although I had not let him actually see them yet.

Maybe I was a prude, but I just wasn't comfortable with being naked in front of him or anyone else.

Truth be told, this reticence was more about insecurity than anything else. I had been teased very cruelly by the other girls for developing early (grade six). I was apparently the first weirdo in the entire universe to develop breasts, and even now they were abnormally large for my slender frame.

I moved to Wakefield in my junior year, and since I no longer had to endure the torture that was called physical education (no actual education happened, just a social hierarchy based on strength and coordination... of which I had neither) in this new school I was able to wear baggy sweaters to hide the embarrassing breasts that nobody here was quite aware of.

Josh was awesome. We liked the same music, both of us loving 80s retro, we were both advanced students and both were in band. He was thoughtful, funny and caring... I was pretty sure I was beginning to fall in love with him... and was already considering giving up my virginity to him... soon... but not yet.

And although I wasn't ready for sex with Josh just yet, I was extremely sexually curious and masturbated a lot to online porn and erotic literature. And according to what I'd read (video porn doesn't count, since all those guys have horse dicks), Josh was above average in the penis department... I guessed about six inches. So when the time came (unintended pun), I was expecting to really come. I had used my fingers, hairbrush and an empty collectable coke bottle from the 80s (that one broke my hymen) and I already wanted something bigger and fleshier.

Anyway, I had met Josh's mom and was in awe of her. She was beautiful, sweet, and almost excessively friendly. She complimented me profusely about how pretty I was and even suggested we go to a spa together.

My own mother blamed me for her horrible life. Although she almost never said as much, she constantly implied it by her words (or lack of words) and her uncaring behaviour. So I was very drawn to this new motherly figure who actually seemed to care about me. So I eagerly agreed to a spa day, although I had only the vaguest notion of what that might be.