THE WEDDING PT. 02

I read Megan's note three times before I was able to set it back down.

"I'd be happy to show you the city!" It read, followed by her number.

"Just the city, huh...? That's all you wanna show me?" I said sarcastically out loud to myself with a small laugh. Echoing in the bathroom ever so slightly.

I looked down at the clock, 7:15. I couldn't text her yet. That would seem entirely too eager...wouldn't it? But I wanted to. Well, I wanted to do more than text her. I wanted her here...back in my room. Back in my bed. Naked. Doing all those lovely things she had done to me.

I stood there looking in the mirror, at the counter in the hotel bathroom. The tile cold on my bare feet. I had woken up in the buff, but I found the white hotel robe before making my way into the bathroom. My long, dark red hair was a mess but I didn't care. I splashed some water on my face as I found myself recalling the events of the night before. It all happened so fast.

One minute we were sipping some drinks at a wedding. The next...well, she was pushing me down on the bed and putting on a strip show for me. Of course, I couldn't complain. I loved her petite, fit, frame. Over the past few years I'd started working out and I admired how good she looked. I tried picturing her naked and realized that the room was too dim, or it all happened in such a blur that I couldn't recall some of the more...intimate areas of her body. But I certainly remembered how she tasted, and I was dying for that again.

For me though, Megan's looks were quickly overshadowed by her confidence. I'm a sucker for a woman who knows what she wants, and Megan wasn't shy to take control. It made it even sexier to me that she was at least ten years my junior. Maybe even fifteen. It had been a while since I'd been with a woman so confident and so in control in the bedroom. But it was very welcomed.

I made my way back into the living area and sat down on the edge of the bed. Opening the drawer to the night stand and pulling out the room service menu. As much as I wanted to get out, I decided to order a bowl of greek yogurt and a side of berries to the room. Complete with a black coffee, of course. I looked down at the clock. 7:30. Could I text her yet? I sighed out loud to myself and thought no.

"8:00. That'll be good." I said out loud as I stood up and almost started pacing. "8:00. Yeah...that seems...reasonable." I tried to encourage myself as I walked across the room to open the curtains. I saw what I thought was my pair of panties from the night before, and then I saw a second matching pair on the chair in the corner. I smiled as I wondered whose was whose. She must have been in a hurry to get out of here. Do I return them or...?

"No you don't return them!" I said to myself out loud as I opened the drapes. I looked down to see plenty of people out and about. My room looked out onto the river and I saw a couple boats already going by. One looked like a guided tour of some kind.

I've always been somewhat of an exhibitionsist. For some reason putting on a show or the thought of getting caught has always excited me. I knew I was high enough up that no one could see me, but I found it thrilling to let my robe open. I stood there for a little while with all of me on display. Slightly hoping that someone had a pair of binoculars. It was only when I heard a knock on the door that I jumped slightly and turned around. Remembering the room service. I tied up my robe and made my way to the door.

"Thank you...thank you," I said politely as I let the younger man in. I quickly tipped him and he was on his way. I enjoyed my yogurt and berries, waiting for the coffee to cool. Some mindless tv on in the background. And then I finally saw the time. 8:02.