BEDDING THE BABYSITTER CH. 02

Last night I had completed the seduction and domination of my eighteen-year-old babysitter. Today, a Saturday, I hoped to begin to make her greatest fantasies come true. So after my ex-husband (the less said about him, the better) came and picked up our son for his customary every-second-weekend custody time, I msn'd Jenny. It was just after lunchtime.

DrMeg: How is Jenny this fine afternoon?

Jenny78ph: Very well, Mistress.

DrMeg: That is good to hear. No regrets about last night's events?

Jenny78ph: None! :)

DrMeg: Ready for your training to continue?

Jenny78ph: Yes, Mistress.

DrMeg: Are you dressed already?

Jenny78ph: Of course.

DrMeg: Come on over, we will research Karen before we head out to begin your transformation.

Jenny78ph: Transformation?

DrMeg: Of course. Your new look. We are going to make you irresistible to Karen.

Jenny78ph: But what if she doesn't like girls?

DrMeg: Let's find out.

Jenny78ph: OK.

DrMeg: So get over here right away.

Jenny78ph: Yes, Mistress.

Jenny arrived wearing the exact same outfit as yesterday. An adorably hot plaid but scandalously short school skirt, a white school blouse that showcased her nice perky little breasts, dark mocha thigh high stockings and, sadly, runners. I led her upstairs and slid out of my black leather skirt to reveal my black silk panties and matching black thigh highs. I requested, "Jenny, will you please come sit under my desk and pleasure me while I research your little dream cheerleader for you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jenny replied. She quickly crawled into place and went right to work with her eager little tongue as I began typing and clicking.

I gave out a soft moan and asked, "Jenny, what's Karen's last name?"

Jenny looked up at me from between my legs, so cute, and answered, "Pepper." She then went back to pleasing my already damp pussy. I requested, "Jenny dear, please go nice and slow; I don't want to climax anytime soon, I just want to feel stimulated and pleasant while I do this research for you; so try and emulate Sade songs being sung into my pussy."

I believe she said, "Yes Mistress, I can do that," as a response but it was incoherent, her suddenly singing tongue busy pouring a mix of misty melodies into my cute cunt.

As I researched, I learned that Karen came from a well-to-do family, lived in a massive upscale house and was an only child. On Facebook (on which, by the way, you should protect yourself much better than most people do) I learned she was a redhead with green eyes, she was short at 5'2", but from her photos her breasts appeared to be quite large. I then created a new Facebook account under the fake name of Sarah Conners and requested her to be her friend, with a note explaining that I was a girl researching 'Cheerleaders' Impact on the Student Experience' (again, you really should protect yourself from online predators such as myself). Not surprisingly, she accepted me five minutes later. I created a questionnaire for her and sent it to her, hoping she would respond. As I waited, I read her wall and learned some more about her. Her tone was often very sarcastic, she hated her mother, she loved getting compliments... revelled in them really... and could be quite spiteful. She frequently posted comments such as "Mrs. Wicks is a complete bitch" or "Did you see what Sara wore today, it made her look even fatter than she already is, if that is possible." After reading her wall I looked forward to attempting to seduce her. I also learned she had a part-time job working at Mill's Boutique (the best and most expensive women's clothing store in town) and based on her status, she was at work right now.