My friends boyfriend couldn't make her cum so I did

This is one of my favourite sexual experiences of my life and it happened last summer. I’d been living in a new city for about a year and made a friend at work, Anna.  

We worked on the same floor and shared an office from time to time. As the only two women in the department, we became friends almost instantly. I was struck immediately when I met her by how tall she was, how confident. She was in charge of our team and didn’t take any shit from the men. I liked that. We work in a very male dominated industry, but she was the matriarch. Dominant.  

Her tight blonde curls hung about her head, spilling down the formal blouses she wore. Every day was another variation of an ironed black skirt, and her figure was like a perfectly drawn curve. Anna smiled with little dimples in her cheeks, but nothing had ever indicated to me at least that she might be attracted to women. I find that’s often how it goes.  

Throughout the year we got lunch together every day, walking from the office. At the start of the year she talked a lot about her boyfriend, Zack. Yet by the time summer was ending, I rarely heard about him. I assumed they’d broken up, until one day Anna invited me to a pool party at their apartment. Their? I was shocked she lived with him. She never mentioned him at lunch anymore and I swore she’d talked about going on dates. 

“You guys are still together?” 

“Yeah, we’re trying it out again.” 

“What happened?” I said, honestly baffled. 

“It’s complicated.” She sighed, sipping her coffee. Classic. 

The day of the party rolled around and I wore a navy blue bikini under my sun dress. I think I brought a salad. Who cares.  

I spotted Anna chatting with some of our coworkers by the salt water pool. It was a fucking nice apartment. 

“Hey sweetie!” She called to me, rushing over and taking the salad from me. 

“Hey to you too!”  

“You want to take a swim with me? Oh here’s Zack!” 

Zack detached himself from the group too and looked up and down my body with no subtlety. Gross. 

“I didn’t know you worked with such a smoke show, babe.” He sauntered over. 

“Stop it, Zack. That’s Mira. I told you about her, remember?” 

We had a useless conversation apart from Zack presenting himself to be an absolute ass. He would talk over both of us constantly and kept scratching the bald spot on his head before covering it back up with his hat.  

Anna was clearly embarrassed and looking for an excuse to get him to go away.