Made my therapist beg to cum

It’s been a while since I’ve written, but I just wanted to share an experience from last week. A few years ago I had a therapist named Noel. I was her client for about 3 months until I ended up moving out of the state. She always dressed incredibly formal at our appointments, and things were strictly business oriented. I was her client, she was my therapist.

When I started seeing her, I remember thinking immediately that she was cute, around my age— mid 20’s. She always kept her hair up in a tight bun, and the only indication that she wasn’t a total square was her small septum ring. Really she was a wonderful therapist and I wish I could have kept seeing her.

Last week I did. I was back in town, visiting family, and chatting with an old friend at a bar. I excused myself to the restroom and as I was patting my cheeks with blush, there was Noel washing her hands in the mirror.

“Noel?” I said, shocked. She looked over.

“Mira??”

She was just as pretty as I remembered, but absolutely flaunting a body I never knew she had. God she was absolutely magnificent. The septum ring was just the beginning. She had extremely well done floral tattoos on her arms, and was sporting a black crop top that showed off her tits to anyone who cared to look. I was flustered immediately. They were fucking incredible. She was incredible.

“You moved back to town?” Her voice was soft and airy, and I was struggling to respond.“Just visiting friends— I can’t believe I ran into you here! You came with your boyfriend?” I was being bold already but I couldn’t help myself.

“No boyfriend,” She smiled and looked down. “I just moved into a new apartment a few blocks away. It’s been so long since I’ve seen you, you look amazing.” She beamed at me. Good start, but I couldn’t be sure.

“You want to join me for a drink? My friend is about to head home.” I posed to her.

“Lovely,” she smiled, and I swore we were flirting. Sometimes its hard to tell with women.

We sat and talked for a while. We drank for a while. We’d talked very little about her life during our sessions— obviously, so it was interesting to get to know her more intimately. Yet something was still strange about barely knowing this women who already knew my darkest secrets. Something was foreboding, and something about it was extremely hot. I made up my mind about half way through our second round of martinis. She was sitting on the barstool next to me, and I boldly rested my hand on her thigh.

She paused in the middle of her sentence and looked into my eyes. Then she started talking again, placing her hand on mine. Excellent. Whatever we said for the next 30 minutes is lost to my memory because I could only focus on the growing wetness between my legs.

“You want to see my new apartment?” She asked shyly.

“Absolutely.” Finally,

It really was only a few blocks away, and if we walked any faster we would have been running. She showed me in the front door and not a second after it was closed I drew her into me, kissing her deeply.

She put her hand on my chest, pushing away for a moment. “Mira, is this okay? I think you’re… God I’m sorry but this is so unprofessional of me.”

“Noel, I don’t live here anymore.” I told her, seeing the hunger in her eyes.

“Yes but I really shouldn’t be doing this with even ex clients and—“

I didn’t give a fuck. I kissed her again and she melted into me. We stumbled towards her couch.

Were there roommates? Who cares. I pushed her down on the cushions and dragged her cute little crop top over her head. Her tits were full and gorgeous, and I massaged them gently while her eyes rolled back. She moved her arms up and I took the queue, pinning them above her head. She was bucking gently under me, her red hair spilling over her chest. I took my time to kiss down her neck, listening to her staggered breaths in my ear.

“Noel, I never knew you were this beautiful,” I cooed to her. “I’m gonna make you feel so good, baby.” I whispered, biting her ear softly.

She just nodded, a cute little moan escaping her lips.

“Mira…” She sighed as I undid her bra. I forced my finger into her mouth and she sucked on it earnestly, giving up whatever reservations she had. Her little red lips were slick with spit. I pressed another finger into her mouth and started making slow circles with my tongue on her nipples. They were pierced with tiny bars. Adorable. She was pressing her hips into me, and I obliged by pushing down her black skirt.

“Mira, please I-“

She gasped as I worked on her clit, touching her gently. She lifted my blouse and pushed my bra aside, taking my breast in her mouth. Fuck. She wasn’t bicurious. Noel fucked. She cried out softly as I pushed a finger into her pussy. It glided in, and I built a slow rhythm, fucking her with first one finger than two. Noel sucked on my tits like they were precious, and I couldn’t help but moan too. Then she was flipping me over, and we were flinging the rest of our clothes to the floor. She kissed all up and down my breasts as we touched each other, exploring our bodies.

At some point I was vaguely aware of her cat curiously watching on the other side of the couch, but I was too lost to Noel. I kissed down her stomach, teasing her as she spread her legs, trying to pull my head towards her pussy.

I couldn’t take it anymore and I took a fistful of her sweet red hair and pulled her head back sharply as I slid my tongue into her. Her body was shaking as she melted back on the couch.

“Noel,” I said, and stopped to look up. She stared me right in my eyes, suddenly assuming that business like form of hers and I could have died then.

“I want you to cum for me, okay, Noel?”

“Mhm.”

“Hard, baby.”

“Okay, Mira, okay. Please keep going.”

“You want me to?”

“Please, Mira!” She was trying to push me back down, but I kept my head up.

“How bad do you want it?”

“Stop teasing! Just please keep going!” She panted.

I felt her squirming under me, her red hair tangled, her makeup smeared. Her pussy was leaking all over the couch.

“Ok, good.” I pressed two fingers into her— god she was tight— and coaxed them in and out until she was quivering beneath me. I sucked on her tit and felt her stifling a mix between a moan and a scream. Then she was cumming all over my hand, her body shaking and spent. I smirked as she pulled me back for a sloppy kiss.

We spent the rest of the night engaging in… hedonism. It was excellent. :) I hope to see her next time I’m in town.