SEDUCED BY THE WOMAN NEXT DOOR CH. 07

The next few days were hard, Debbie returned home from mum's place, upset that John and I had fallen out. I saw no point in lying to her or building false hope. When I recalled the horrid hateful look on his face after his last visit, it wasn't hard to see any road back together would be hard. He did not seem to be handling the situation well, and I suppose I couldn't blame him.

Debbie and I were always so close, but now this ever-widening gulf developed between us and we argued over everything. The only time she was remotely pleasant was if Lyndsay or Brianna were around.

At the moment it seemed, I worked all day and in the evenings, Debbie came home from school and moped around, giving me no peace or space. So, spending any time with Brianna was difficult... Brianna and I were cast into the friend zone. She came for dinner, and we spent some time together in the evenings and weekends, but anything more seemed impossible. Brianna did her best to mediate between Debbie and I and at first Debbie seemed happy to have Brianna to talk to. She loved the fact Brianna was mad about fashion and Brianna let Debbie raid her wardrobe, but I could see she was becoming worried about her fathers continued absence.

After he had been gone for a couple of weeks she announced one weekend at breakfast, "I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend with dad, he called this morning and asked if I wanted to go out somewhere with him."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement, as if I had no say in the matter.

Oh well at least I could spend some time with Brianna, my mind started to wander as Debbie mumbled away. I was already in the arms of my love, well at least mentally. There had been no sex for days apart from frantic pillow biting masturbation.

John turned up to pick her up and didn't even come in, he sat in his car and tooted the horn. Debbie ran past me with her bag, god knows where they were staying. As they drove off, I noticed how long the lawns were and decided I better figure out how to start the bloody lawnmower... It took several long sweaty minutes before I figured it out but there was a warm smug feeling of satisfaction as it roared into life.

An hour later and bathed in sweat I looked up to find Brianna staring with a comical expression on her face. As I turned off the mower, she sauntered up looking spectacular in her yoga tights and skin-tight braless tank top T-shirt.

Taking me completely by surprised she slipped between my sweaty arms and kissed me, her body plastered wetly against mine.

Panicking I tried to push her away, "Brianna stop it, somebody will see!" I snapped, glancing quickly up and down the street to see if anybody was watching.

She laughed totally unconcerned, oblivious to my anxiety, "Stop being a worry wart, who cares what they think?"

"I bloody do." I grumbled.

She dragged me inside leaving the mower where it was. Her luscious lips returned to our earlier kiss, oh god how I had missed her kisses, the feel of her wet pouty lips sliding over mine, the slippery smooth texture, the lush warmth, ahhhhhh god I felt it immediately, my tummy doing summersaults as her pointy little nipples rubbed over mine. She lifted my shirt up over my head, her fingers quickly unhooking my saturated bra as she kissed her way down leaving slippery wet trails of her saliva over my glistening sweaty skin.

"Brianna, I smell."

She giggled, "Yes you do and god it's wonderful, who knew sweaty dirty bitches could be so hot."