JASMINE FANTASIES: PET TEACHER

As a teacher in a high school, there are many temptations to take a bite of the forbidden fruit. Yet, although I have many fantasies of being seduced by a student, boy or girl, I have resisted the temptation because I love my job and would hate to be caught in a compromising situation that could cost me my career.

That said, when a young lady comes to school dressed in a skirt and pantyhose, when the cheerleaders come to class in their skimpy cheerleader outfits and pantyhose, or when the girls continue to showcase their breasts and asses with tight clothing, it can be difficult...leading to me occasionally pleasuring myself in my classroom by, writing stories on my iPad or laptop or fantasizing about submitting to a student while my husband and I have sex.

The temptation was never greater than this past semester when I had a student named Sarah in one of my classes. The first couple of weeks of the semester Sarah stood out not in a sexual way, but in an intriguing one. She was a unique mix of nerd and cheerleader, an odd combination of studious overachiever and giggly school girl.

To explain this further, she sat in the front row, took notes and asked questions. She made it clear she was determined to get an 'A' in the class...which was very ambitious because of my reputation of being the hardest assessor in the school.

Although she spoke with confidence, she also wore her heart on her sleeve and seemed insecure about her own abilities...often asking questions that she knew the answer to but wasn't positive she was right.

Lastly, her fashion sense was a roller coaster of styles as if she had fashion deficit disorder. I didn't notice this at first, but as the semester progressed I looked forward to seeing what she would wear each day. One day it might be jeans and a t-shirt, the next a longer skirt and a blouse, the next a mini skirt that was borderline breaking dress code (although I didn't call her on it) and the next day sweats and a sweatshirt. Of course, as anyone reading my stories knows, I have a nylon fetish. So I am easily distracted by the rare girl who wears pantyhose to class. Sarah wore them once a week at first, and as the semester progressed, she began to wear them more often. It got so bad that I was disappointed on the days she didn't wear any. Also, all her shoes, even with jeans, were two inch heels or more (boots or high heels) and always very fashionable.

Although a brunette, her hair was dyed blonde which brought out her crystal blue eyes and dazzling smile. She was not pretty in a drop dead gorgeous way, yet her beauty resonated in a much more memorable way. Her hair, eyes and smile drew you in and captivated you, even while contradicting her slightly high pitched valley girl voice. In every way, she was an oxymoron which drew me to her more than most girls I found attractive over the years in my classroom.

The past couple weeks I had noticed a new shift in Sarah's dress and demeanour. She wore skirts or dresses every day, her breasts seemed to be accentuated by her dresses, blouses or tight sweaters, her large breasts, something I hadn't noticed before, plus she wore nylons every day. Unknown to her, or so I thought at the time, she had become a constant distraction to my teaching and the constant focus of my masturbation sessions.

She would dangle her heels on her toes, distracting me as I watched it like a hypnotist's watch. Or she would slide her stocking-clad foot in and out of her heels which would cause me to lose my focus mid-sentence and stammer as I tried to teach.

I had twice in the past three days masturbated at my desk at lunch, my desk thankfully hidden from view from the classroom door, each time imagining submitting to this sexy, sweet, intoxicating young woman.

In the end, she was an intriguing enigma, just thinking of her kept my pussy constantly wet, but I never thought it would go any further until the day it did.

On a Friday, a day when teaching was at a minimum, the weather finally becoming nice and the May long holiday about to start, my life changed forever. Fifteen minutes after the bell rang, the school would be like a ghost town as students and teachers alike headed to the lake for the beginning of summer in Canada.