NAUGHTY NEIGHBOR NAINA PT. 01

Mrs Anita Sharma looked at the flamboyant, young neighbour girl and said, "You can't hide from me what you did with Sudha, I saw you, you were..."

Before she could finish Naina replied, "Yes I was licking your maid's pussy, that's what you saw isn't it?"

Anita's jaw dropped at Naina's audacity, and she stumbled on her words as she said, "So you think that you achieved something nice? Having sex with the housemaid?"

Naina went close to her and said with a grin, "At least Sudha thinks I did a good job. But you are right, why should I have sex with the maid, when I can have the owner!"

Anita Sharma was a 40 year old housewife living with her husband Mr Sharma, and a maid Sudha. Mr Sharma was ever busy in his corporate job and Anita felt neglected and lonely, lack of any children only added to her discomfort. She tried to make some friends in the society parties but failed in her endeavors, due to her introvert nature. Sudha was her only companion in the house, but she too left after the chores were over. And Mrs Anita Sharma was all alone again, till a drunk Mr Sharma arrived at home, from some random bar.

There was no spark in her life, no hobbies, and most importantly no sex since the past 10 years. Anita was never satisfied in sex, Mr Sharma used to just fuck her, and after his ejaculation, used to sleep. Anita could never let her frustration out, she was always ready to be oppressed, always being very naive. She was never impregnated, and was always blamed for the same.

Since last month Mr Sharma had moved into a new housing society, and here their immediate neighbours were the Mathurs. Naina was the only child of the Mathur family, a cheerful young girl who had just graduated from college. Naina frequently visited Anita, even if Anita was not much of a talker and remained silent most of the time, but Naina paid no heed to that. Anita too liked the charming nature of the young girl, but a few incidents happened which made her think twice.

Once Anita was changing in her bedroom while Naina was in the Hall watching TV. Sudha was mopping the floor. Suddenly Sudha walked into Anita's room, while she was just in her lingerie, and the brasieure was not even hooked. Anita screamed, "Sudha, how dare you come in now?"

Sudha in horror placed her palms on her own eyes and said, "Sorry Biwiji, I didn't intend to come in, but Naina told me that you had called me immediately, so I went in. I am really sorry, Biwiji."

Naina had also come there by now and Anita in desperation wrapped herself by the bedsheet. Naina said, "Oh I am so sorry Anita aunty, I swear I heard you calling Sudha, but now I think I might be wrong."

Anita's face had gone red in embarrassment, but as usual she didn't show any anger or frustration, she just said, "It's ok, now please go out both of you, and let me change."

Another day Anita had prepared a fruit juice, and had kept a bowl of ice cubes to be added to the juice. Naina came then and said, "Wow aunty, fruit juice. I am going to have it too."

Anita said, "Of course you may."

While standing just behind the sitting Anita, Naina took the glass in her hand and also took the bowl of ice cubes in the other. But just then one of the ice cubes fell from her hand into Anita's blouse, in the backside, and slid inside the blouse to touch her skin. Anita startled at the sudden sensation.

Naina readily said, "Oops aunty so sorry, don't worry I will take care of it."

Before Anita could respond, Naina had slid her hand inside the blouse of Anita. She moved her fingers, touching Anita's bare skin, as if she was searching for the cube. Anita sighed once and closed her eyes with the touch, but the very next moment realised what was happening. She tried to say something but couldn't utter a word, Naina by then had taken out her hand with the cube.