After reconnecting with my BFF, I slept with her mom

After college, my best friend, Rachel, and I went our separate ways. We wanted to have our own mini-reunion, so she invited me to her family vacation. Her family had a tradition of going to Las Vegas every December. I packed my bags and met them at the airport. Her family rented a large, fancy suite with multiple bedrooms and a hot tub. The first few nights were customary. We went on family outings, shopped, ate out, and walked around. Her parents had tickets to see a rodeo, so Rachel and I went bar hopping. We met a group of people and got drunk. Somewhere, we got separated. I texted Rachel, and she told me she went off with a cowboy. "Don't wait for me," she texted.

Dejected, I returned to the suite. I found Mrs. H (Rachel's mother) drinking wine and relaxing in the hot tub. She invited me to join her, so I did. When I asked, Mrs. H told me that Mr. H went off to a casino with some friends. Her eyes twinkled when she said, "the rest of the night is ours." Initially, we were on opposite sides of the tub. We exchanged pleasantries and enjoyed the bubbles.

She offered me wine, and I accepted. Our conversation gradually drifted to sex. Giggling, Mrs. H confided some extremely personal details about her sex life. She then asked me personal questions, and I answered honestly. We were now on the same side of the tub. She then asked me about Rachel. Mrs. H informed me that she was aware of her daughter's bisexuality. "She gets it from me," she confessed. I did not say anything.

She refilled my glass, and I noticed her drifting closer. Our legs touched, and she commented about how smooth my skin was. She asked me to feel her leg, and she had a stubble. She commented that she preferred shaving at night. She became overly affectionate, brushing her arm against my body here and there. As we were now next to each other, she asked me if I was also into women. I nodded and we kissed. Fireworks exploded in my temples as tummy tingles raced throughout my body. We made out and petted heavily. The air felt thick and heavy.

Mrs. H straddled me and whispered, "Touch me." My hands raced over her naked body as we kissed. She then told me to scoot this way a little. She positioned us right over a hot tub jet. When the forceful bubbles hit my pussy, I yelped. "Stay," she ordered. I inched away, and she pulled me back. She placed my pussy directly over the rotating jet and sat on me so I couldn't move. When she started moaning and gyrating her hips, I realized the bubbles vibrated her pussy also. "Relax," she whispered as she kissed me behind the ear. I erupted into orgasm. She held me as my body repeatedly spasmed. I managed to remove myself from the water's path as I calmed down. Mrs. H held me, gently shushing me and kissing my head. Her soft body felt amazing, pressed up against me.

I sense her orgasm building as her embrace tightened and she began humping me. I kissed her neck and played with her boobs. I cupped her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She grunted and gasped. Her body convulsed as she humped feverishly. I sucked hard and softly bit down, quickly flicking the tip of her nipple with my tongue. She cried out and convulsed. After waves of orgasm, she backed away slightly. "Hoo! That was a bit much!" she gushed. Her face and chest were flush with a rosy color. We kissed some more as the water jet tickled our breasts.

We got out and dried off. As I blow dried my hair, Mrs. H shaved her legs. She braided my hair and clipped hers up. We then went into my room. "Wait here," she said as she dashed out the door. She quickly returned with a small bag. We stripped and climbed into bed. She told me to lay back as she positioned herself between my legs.

"My gosh! You're pretty as a peach!" she cooed. Her words made me blush with a hint of tingles. I lay still as she prodded and explored my pussy. She stroked my labia and tickled my clit. She dug her fingertips into the flesh surrounding my labia and squeezed my lips. I shifted uncomfortably. She did the same thing with my clit. I jumped when she hit a sensitive spot. "Just relax, hun," she said, "I've got you." My leg jerked nervously. Slower and with more deliberateness, she dug in deep and squeezed. I gasped and cried out. My breath wavered as I whimpered. I shifted and adjusted to the new sensations while her movements gradually transitioned to strokes. Each deep stroke unleashed an electric jolt inside my clit. I was kicking and crawling away when an intense pressure overwhelmed my clit. I looked down and saw Mrs. H's face buried in my crotch. She sucked aggressively, slurping and quickly shaking her head from side to side. She began fingering me, and my hips began to buck. I crawled up the headboard as an orgasm washed over me. A loud smack echoed in the room as my clit popped out of her mouth. "Give it to me now," she teased, pulling me back toward her. "Just let go, hun. Cum for me." I felt her tongue dart in and around my pussy. It impressed me just how quickly she worked. I sobbed as I gave in and gushed for her. Her mouth clamped onto my pussy, and her tongue wiggled around as she sucked and drank my cum. I found myself fucking her face.

As I came off my orgasm, Mrs. H shushed me. She comforted me like a little girl. She gave my puffy pussy one last kiss before working her way up my body, kissing me here and there, nibbling my breasts and neck before settling on my lips. We made out passionately. I was astonished by her prowess and touch. She did everything perfectly. She rubbed her vulva on my thigh. I shifted to give her a better angle. Once we got things right, we humped each other's thigh. She quickly came on me.

After a brief rest, she pulled out a strap on harness from her bag. "Have you worn one of these before?" she asked. "Kinda," I blurted. Mrs. H then took out a thick, textured dildo and slipped it through the harness. She had me stand before her as she dressed me in the harness. I turned around and marveled at the sight of myself as she busily tightened my straps. "There, turn around," she said, "you're perfect!"

I smiled shyly as she took the dildo into her mouth. We locked eyes as she sucked the pretend cock. She worked it as if it was real, sucking slowly and gazing into my eyes. The intimacy of the moment hit me. My tummy turned and my nipples hardened as tingles raced down my spine. Mrs. H took out a bottle of lube and slathered the dildo. She then crawled onto the bed and presented her behind to me.

I stepped forward awkwardly and placed my hand on the small of her back. I steadied the slippery, wiggling shaft as Mrs. H backed herself up onto it. Her soft lips parted and enveloped the cock head. As more of the dildo went in, the nubbed base pressed into my clit and stimulated me. I took hold of her hips and gently bumped against her. She sucked in her breath and cooed, "That's it, baby. Keep going." I pressed in as far as it would go and continued pressing. She pushed my hips away, and as I withdrew, she tapped my hip. "There. Right there's good," she said. I withdrew and went in only as far as she liked. I awkwardly began fucking her as she moaned loudly. Her wet pussy quickly formed a creamy ring around the shaft of the dildo.

Her loudness distracted me from my own pleasure. I closed my eyes and focused on my sensations. Each thrust stroked my clit, and I soon sensed my own building orgasm. My thrusts quickened, and Mrs. H cried out. She placed a hand on top of mine and squeezed. The loud sound of our flesh slapping joined her wails. When I opened my eyes, I saw the entire dildo disappear inside her each time our hips came together. As my orgasm approached, I pounded her into the bed. She sobbed and moaned as I unleashed into her. My nails dug into her flesh, and when she shuffled away, I found myself pulling her back and following her as I kept up our tempo. As my orgasm washed over me, I took several long strokes and rammed forcefully into her. I bucked and humped, and Mrs. H gyrated her hips and pressed into me. At the height of our climax, she leaned back, and we kissed. We collapsed onto the bed, panting.

When she caught her breath, Mrs. H said, "Goodness gracious! Come here and give me some sugar." I smiled, and we kissed. As we savored the moment, my phone chimed. "What is it?" Mrs. H asked.

"It's Rachel," I said.

"Tell her you're asleep."

After Rachel replied, I told Mrs. H that Rachel would be back soon.

"Oh my!" she gushed. She hopped out of bed as I removed the harness. We put her toys back into the bag. "Make no mention of this," she said, "we'll pretend it didn't happen."

"OK," I assured. We kissed, and she whisked out. Elated, I fell asleep thinking about her.

At breakfast the next day, Mr. H asked about the spa.

Mrs H. replied, "Oh, they were all booked up, so I took a bubble bath instead."

Rachel asked me, "What did you do last night?"

Mrs. H and I looked at each other. I explained, "I came back to the suite and watched TV."

"With Mom?" Rachel asked.

"Um...no," I laughed.

Mrs. H added, "I hung the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the bathroom door, dear. I'm sure she did not want to bother little old me."

Nonchalantly, Rachel replied, "You should have hung out together. Mom's always going on about you."

I smiled at Mrs. H, and she winked at me. "We were just fine, dear. Now eat your breakfast."