I love getting fucked against hotel windows

About 6 months ago we went to Vegas and after a few drinks we ran back to our room to fuck. We started in the bathroom where she was determined to make the neighbors hear me beg for more. I could see her watching my face as I was about to cum all over her when she stopped. 

She pulled me up and pulled me into the room again. There was a chair in front of the   Giant Vegas window facing the strip where I bent over and had her pull up my skirt and bite my ass. She loves grabbing my ass and biting it when we are fucking. 

As I looked out the window she asked if I thought anyone would watch? She could tell I got turned on and my breathing started to get louder. She kept feeling my body and slid her hand down to my pussy… it was really wet now. She started to slide inside my wet pussy but I begged her to take me to the window. She kept pounding my pussy and it was so good but I wanted to cum in front of the window. I begged and moaned some more as I could feel her pounding my pussy harder and harder. She finally let me loose and walked me over to the window. she pressed me right up to the window and asked if I wanted someone to watch her fucking me like a little whore? I begged her to fuck my pussy in front of the window. I was still in my heels so it was easy for her to slide right inside my now dripping pussy. I knew she was about to make a mess out of me. She put my face against the window and spread my heels apart, she bent me over and fucked my swollen pussy with her fingers. I reached down and rubbed my clit. The whole time I was hoping someone had stopped to watch as she fucked me. My tits were pressed against the window and kept running into it the harder she went inside me. She knows I like it rough when I’m that turned on. I didn’t know how badly I wanted someone to watch me. I know the neighbor rooms heard me when I finally found relief and finished all over her.  

I asked for a room with a terrace/balcony this time. I can’t wait.