Risky sexcapades with my teacher

Following a previous post of mine where I explained the event of my teacher, Jenna buying me my first vibrator, our fun didn't stop there. Throughout the time that I spent crashing at her place, we became very intimate with each other. She invited me to sleep with her full-time and gave me full access to her toys and even her BDSM stuff, although we only ever used it on each other. At the time, we were both new to the sensations that bondage could lead to, so we took turns restraining each other to the bed since she had the full bed restraint set. Not gonna lie; being eighteen and restraining the teacher all the boys would talk about was very satisfying. Making her orgasm and being able to explore her body and vice versa quickly became an addiction for the two of us, and it didn't take very long for it to escalate outside of the bedroom and even the house. 

One of the first times we ever took our intimacy outside of the bedroom was when we took a weekend trip to Blackheath and wandered around blue mountains national park. Our trip to Blackheath was just over an hour long, and I got to be the passenger princess while Jenna drove. We rocked out to a lot of backstreet, and we even had our breasts out at one point and were completely carefree. We spent the first night in Blackheath, just in town since we left after Jenna was done work, so we planned to adventure on the Saturday after. 

That night though, we left our mark on the hotel room as we fought each other for dominance, pressing each other up against the walls of the room. Peeling each other's clothes off while our tongues danced with each other between the seal of our lips. Jenna got the upper hand on me when she pushed me against a wall and then put her hand on my neck, which I've realized is a mild weakness of mine with people I trust. She looked me in the eyes, and I could see the lustful desires burning within her as she got an inch away from my face and ordered me to my knees. I did as I was told, and with us both being completely naked, I was staring right at her glistening lower lips. She then told me to raise my hands up, which again I did, then she pressed her hands against mine, holding them against the wall, and got closer so that my nose was buried in her bush, and I was no stranger to eating her out, and got right to work. 

Feeling like I was trapped between her and the wall while she grinded her clit against my nose and upper lip, I simultaneously drew zig-zags up & down her slit with the tip of my tongue. Her moaning was starting to get louder until she finally started to shake. I kept spinning my tongue inside her until her knees buckled, which allowed me to take advantage. She made her way to her knees, which was when I took control and eased her onto her back so that she was lying on the carpeted floor. I crawled over top of her, kissing my way up her body from her lower lips, drawing a little circle around her pierced belly button with my tongue, kissing both of her breasts and giving each nip a flick from my tongue before finally sucking on her neck and leaving my mark on her. Once she was marked, I finished my ascent, sat on her face, and had her repay the favour. She was so damn good with her tongue as she wrapped her arms around my thighs to hold me down, making it so I couldn't pull away. I was scared I would draw more attention to us, so in the heat of the moment, I saw her tank top on the floor and used it as a gag. Good thing, too, since I remember having a mind-numbing orgasm, and I soaked her in squirt along with the carpet beneath her. 

Dismounting from her face, I immediately kissed her, tasting myself on her lips before we decided to shower, and get ready for the next day since we both knew it was gonna involve a lot of walking, although we did make out for quite a bit under the warmth of the water. Fast forward to the next day, we agreed on a dress code for our excursion. It was primarily no underwear and sundresses. One unlucky gust of wind and either of us could put on quite the show. We were also with a tour group, so privacy wasn't exactly an option. Safe to say, I rode an adrenaline rush that entire day. Jenna and I would occasionally grope each other, grabbing each other's booties while things were being explained. When we stopped to look at one view, I grabbed her breasts and playfully kissed her, then immediately turned back around. We just teased each other the entire time, and I'm sure if anyone lifted our dresses, they would've seen how shiny our thighs were. Our desire for one another was off the charts, but we couldn't find an adequate place to release the sexual tension.