Part 106

-♡-

Jake: In 10 years I guarantee you, I'd become Heeseung's second husband.

Sunghoon: What happened to the first one?

Jake: Nothing you can prove.

A/n: so he means if anyone else is gonna be Heeseung's husband rather than him, he would kill them but nobody can prove that he did it.

-♡-

Sunoo: Oh thank you Jungwon you are the best.

Jungwon: oh no probs!

[They hug]

Niki: [watching from afar, in a bush with binuclears] ... Now kiss!

-♡-

Niki: So olive oils are made from olives right?

Jay: yes.

Niki: So baby oils-

Jay: STOP RIGHT THERE-

-♡-

Sunghoon: Does Jake thinks in Korean or English?

Jay: Bold of you to assume he even thinks.

-♡-

Sunghoon: Sunoo you need to react when people cry!

Sunoo: I did. I rolled my eyes.

Sunghoon:

-♡-

Niki: hey can I bother you for a second?

Jake: You always bother me but go ahead.

-♡-

Jay: Let me get this straight-

Sunghoon: More like let me run something bi you

Sunoo: Let's pan this out

Jake: Let's ace-ess the situation

Niki: I'm gay

-♡-

lol happy pride month <3

I just remembered one of my embarrassing badass moments in 7th grade... That day I was coming back from cram school and was pissed at my best friend cuz she was crushing on my crush..a typical 12 y/o ahhh and suddenly a lady stopped me in the middle of the road and asked with a toothy grin "hey kiddo, what's your father's name?" I was already pissed and she put oil in my anger becuz I have issues with my father. so I sarcastically replied, "Go ask my mom" and walked away with a scowl... damn I realized what I did after 15-20 steps and she was already gone. well she had a shocked face. I scream at the road and went back home in embarrassment. My mom laughed and teased me for some days, and I avoided that path for a week. Well, I never met that woman again...