1. A Conversation on the Bench

⇢˚⋆ A Conversation on the Bench
𖥻slushies

⇢˚⋆ A Conversation on the Bench 𖥻slushies

---

"I don't understand why I have to watch boy's tackle each other over a ball that look's like Stewie Griffin from Family Guy."

"Relax, Tsumu. It won't kill you to put down a book for less than a second," Osamu retorts, easily dragging Atsumu to another one of their school's football games, which Atsumu couldn't care less about.

Atsumu sighs and averts his attention back to the field in front of him. He looks just in time to see a commotion taking place out on the field.

This piques his interest a little since there friend's were on that field.

Osamu's eyes pierced the back of his friend's jersey numbers.

"Oho, they're at it again!" He had a firm grip on his popcorn, and everyone, including himself, was anticipating the players' every move.

"You don't see Sunarin picking a fight with another person on a daily basis like that," Osamu turned to look at Atsumu for a split second before he was back to watching the fight out on the field.

"Oh man, this makes me miss playing football with the guys all over again."

As Atsumu didn't catch what he had said, he chuckled, shook his head, and tossed another piece of popcorn into his mouth.

Atsumu's eyes followed numbers seven and ten, and he gasped when he saw who was on the ground.

A random guy behind him exclaimed, "HOLYSHIT! Did you see number seven tackling number ten mid-air? I've never seen anything like that."

"Tsumu, where are you going?" Osamu snapped his head towards his blond twin.

"What's tha matter with ya?" he sounded genuinely concerned, but Atsumu was too busy trying to jump over the gates that he didn't hear what Osamu had asked him.

Atsumu was so focused on his best friend on the ground that he didn't realize the fight had already been stopped and the players were pulled apart. It wasn't until he reached the field that one of the teammates stopped him.

"Miya-san."

Atsumu nearly shouted at the first-year in front of him, his voice cracking with concern.

"Oh god, is Aran-kun and Sunarin okay??" The first-year looked startled himself, probably confused by Atsumu's sudden outburst.