13. Modern-Day Version of 'Dumb and Dumber

⇢˚⋆ Modern-Day Version of 'Dumb and Dumber
𖥻footballfield

⇢˚⋆ Modern-Day Version of 'Dumb and Dumber𖥻footballfield

---

The scorching sun beat down relentlessly on the football field, transforming it into a sweltering arena of competition and exhaustion.

The boys fought through the searing heat, their bodies covered in sweat-soaked shirts that clung uncomfortably to their skin. The oppressive atmosphere made each breath a struggle, but with the determination of true competitors, they refused to be deterred.

Their laughter was overpowered by heavy panting, their energy drained by the demanding conditions. They pushed themselves to their limits, chasing one another across the blazing field, fueled by a burning desire to win.

The muggy air hung thickly around them, intensifying the physical strain they endured. Each step forward felt like a monumental effort, but the relentless pursuit of victory kept them going.

Despite the unbearable heat, their spirits remained unphased. They reveled in the challenge, finding a strange exhilaration in battling against both their opponents and the scorching weather.

As they continued to push their aching bodies, the adrenaline surged through their veins, electrifying their senses and fueling their drive. The echoes of their laughter transformed into resolute shouts and determined grunts, creating an ambiance of fierce competition and unwavering resolve.

Though the heat threatened to drain their energy, the boys refused to surrender. They embraced the struggle and embraced the passion that burned deep within their souls. In that moment, the blistering heat faded into the background, overpowered by the raw intensity of their determination.

"Man, he's one sicko," one of Sakusa's younger teammates remarked, their awe evident as they watched him effortlessly complete two laps during their break.

The scorching heat made them perspire profusely, prompting them to gulp down cold water to stay hydrated.

The first-year players shook their heads, overcome with a sense of fatigue and discomfort merely from observing the older boy's exertion.

"I can't bear to witness this anymore," one of the boys admitted, unable to suppress his own nausea.

"Just looking at him, I can feel myself on the verge of passing out." Internally, he winced, realizing that Sakusa's jogging routine during breaks shouldn't surprise him—it had become a regular occurrence.

"That damn bastard," a voice muttered nonchalantly nearby.

With an invested tone in his voice, Suna Rintarou, Inarizaki's best defensive lineman, observed Sakusa, his gaze holding a complex expression that baffled the first-year players from Itachiyama.

As Suna filled his flask from the water jug, he shook his head incredulously, his demeanor suggesting that he had come to expect such behavior from his friend Sakusa.