5. Midnight Run

⇢˚⋆ Midnight Run
𖥻kuma

⇢˚⋆ Midnight Run𖥻kuma

---

Aran and Atsumu were hanging out and laughing with their friends at Kita's Kotatsu table when their stomachs started to growl. They looked at each other immediately before laughing at their stomachs talking to each other.

"Are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" Atsumu grins at him.

Aran chuckled, nodding. "When two stomachs think alike, then you already know what that means."

Kita, who had been pouring tea and hot chocolate for the rest of his younger friends, had heard the growls of the two's stomachs. And the sneaky whisper they tried to keep to themselves. So he says.

"Who wants to make a run to the store?" Kita asked.

Aran and Atsumu volunteered immediately, knowing that they could make it to the store and back in record time like the old days. But as they were about to leave, Suna spoke up.

"Wait a minute," he said. "Why should they get to go? I wanna go on a midnight adventure too." he pouts.

Atsumu grumbls, he doesn't understand why the laziest one of the group wants to go walking now.

Osamu chimed in. "Yeah, and I'm just as hungry as they are. Matter of fact, I eat the most so why can't we all go?" he said.

Aran and Atsumu exchanged a look. They knew that if they went with the whole group, they'd never make it back in time. It would just end up as some bizarre adventure during the night and Aran and Atsumu were not looking forward to any crazy adventure for tonight.

"We'll be back in like ten minutes." said Atsumu looking at everyone. "Me and Aran-kun are just making a quick midnight snack run so you guy's can text one of us what you guy's want."

But their friends weren't convinced. Especially Suna who was figuring out a way to go in Atsumu's place and grab the snacks with Aran.

Not that he didn't trust Aran it was just that he was pretty over protective of his best friend and he doesn't trust the nerd to grab snacks in the night.

He didn't know why he was feeling this way all of a sudden because Aran and Atsumu were always the ones to go on a midnight snack for the crew whenever they were craving some snacks. However, Suna was growing to become more protective of his blonde friend.

"I don't know," said Kita. "It's pretty late. Maybe we should all go together." he suggests.

Aran and Atsumu started to get frustrated. Since it was almost midnight and they didn't want to get chased by Kita's crazy neighbors dog called Kuma. They just shivered at the thought of being chased by Kuma, she was such a small and feisty dog.

"We're wasting time," said Aran. "We need to go now if we're going to make it back in time."

Atsumu added, "Yeah, and we'll grab lot's of snacks fer you guy's! We'll be back before you know it."