4. Reminiscing Old Times

⇢˚⋆ Reminiscing Old Times
𖥻kitashinsuke

⇢˚⋆ Reminiscing Old Times 𖥻kitashinsuke

---

The countryside is a place of familiar warmth and beauty, with its rolling hills, vast fields, and picturesque landscapes.

The air is fresh and crisp, and the sky seems to stretch on forever, painted with the most beautiful shades of blue and orange during sunsets.

The quietness is so complete that you can hear the sound of the wind in the trees and the songs of the birds, giving you a sense of peace and serenity.

The pace of life is slower, and people take the time to appreciate the little things in life, like a warm cup of tea, a home-cooked meal, or a friendly conversation with neighbors.

In the countryside, there is a strong sense of community, where everyone knows each other, and everyone helps each other out.

It's a place where you can escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and experience a simpler way of living, where you can truly feel at home.

However, Kita could already feel the longing for the familiar warmth he had when he left his grandmother's farm. On the farm, Kita was surrounded by the love of family and the comfort of home.

The smell of freshly cooked rice and tofu and the sound of laughter filled the air, and the feeling of safety and security was always present.

The farm was a place where Kita could truly be himself, where he could explore the outdoors, and where he could learn about life from his wise grandmother.

Now that Kita has left his grandmother's farm, he might feel a sense of loss and homesickness.

The city can be exciting, but it can also be lonely and overwhelming. Kita might miss the feeling of being surrounded by nature, the sound of the wind in the trees, and the smell of freshly cut grass.

He might miss the simplicity of life on the countryside, where there was always something to do but never a need to rush.

Despite the new opportunities that the city has to offer, Kita might already be longing for the familiar warmth and comfort of his grandmother's farm. But now he's alone in his home back in Hyogo.

"Kita-san!" came a laid back voice.

Kita snapped out of his daydream, his thoughts disappearing as the sound of a familiar voice reached his ears. He turned his head to the source of the voice and his eyes lit up as he saw Suna approaching him. A gentle smile formed on his lips, betraying the stoic exterior he usually presented.