15. The Unlikely Attraction

⇢˚⋆ The Unlikely Attraction
𖥻fatedpairs

⇢˚⋆ The Unlikely Attraction 𖥻fatedpairs

---

In a lively and bustling café, Atsumu and Kaiyo found themselves settling comfortably at a corner table, enveloped in the inviting aroma of freshly brewed coffee that permeated the air.

As they took their seats, Kaiyo couldn't resist indulging in their beloved ritual of exchanging gossip and catching up over a steaming cup of cappuccino.

Excitement radiated from her as she eagerly shared her latest news with her best friend in the spirit team.

"Emi asked me out on Friday, and we went to see this new romcom movie," Kaiyo began, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

She took a sip from her hot cappuccino, the warmth of the drink seemingly mimicking the excitement bubbling within her.

"But, I have to admit, I was so captivated by her presence that I couldn't focus on what she was saying about the movie."

Atsumu couldn't help but chuckle softly at Kaiyo's revelation.

"You were completely smitten," he teased, a playful glint in his eyes.

Kaiyo scrunched her nose, shifting in her chair as Atsumu observed her with a watchful gaze.

"It's not like I was intentionally trying to be distracted, Atsumu. Emi was just so stunning! I mean, how could anyone concentrate on a movie when a goddess is seated right next to you? Definitely not me!"

Amidst the laughter and lighthearted banter, Atsumu motioned towards his chai tea boba latte and encouraged Kaiyo to continue their conversation.

"Alright then, spill all the details about your date with Emi," he said, taking a sip of his own drink, ready for whatever the other blonde girl had to say.

With a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, Kaiyo leaned in closer, as if about to reveal a secret of epic proportions.

"Oh, you won't believe what happened next," she said, her voice barely containing her amusement.

"So, during the movie, Emi leaned over to whisper something to me, but I was still so dazzled by her beauty that I completely zoned out!"

Atsumu's eyes widened with curiosity as he leaned in closer, eager to hear the hilarious anecdote unfold.

"What did she say? You've got me on the edge of my seat right now, Kai!"

Kaiyo grinned mischievously, relishing the moment.

"Well, apparently, she confessed her deepest fear to me, and I didn't even realize it until much later! I was completely caught up replaying her enchanting smile in my mind."

Atsumu burst into laughter, unable to contain his amusement.

"You mean, she revealed something so personal, and you were lost in your own daydream?"