3. Drunk Osamu

⇢˚⋆ Drunk Osamu
𖥻brotherlove

⇢˚⋆ Drunk Osamu  𖥻brotherlove

---

Atsumu's eyes slowly opened to a world that seemed almost foreign to him.

The Miya household was typically filled with the sounds of life - the clanging of pots and pans, the rush of footsteps, and the chatter of conversation.

But with their parents away on another business trip, the house was eerily quiet. The silence was almost deafening, and Atsumu felt a strange sense of disorientation.

He missed the sound of his father's off-key singing in the shower, the smell of his mother's cooking that would waft through the house, and the comforting presence of his brother, who always seemed to be up and about before him.

Osamu was usually somewhere in the house, but never in his own room. Atsumu longed for the familiarity of their daily routine, but for now, he was left with the stillness of the empty house.

Atsumu hums a tune to himself while finishing getting ready.

After he's done, he heads down to the kitchen where the day is starting to come to life. As he enters, he's greeted by the sight of his twin brother, who has tied one of their mother's pink aprons around his waist.

Atsumu chuckles at the view, taking a seat behind the island as he watches his brother cook breakfast for them.

"Mmm, something smells amazing," he grins as Osamu turns around to face him.

"I made some bomb-ass buttermilk waffles and sausages," he announces proudly as he places the last of the waffles on a plate next to Atsumu.

"And there's fresh fruits right here. I picked them myself."

Atsumu smiles, picking up a strawberry and savoring the sweet taste. However, he furrows his eyebrows when he notices how little food they have. "Why did you cook so little?" he asks curiously.

"Because we're going to have brunch with some of my friends soon," Osamu answers as he sits down across from Atsumu, stuffing his face with food. "That's why I didn't cook a lot."

Atsumu shot him a look of disgust as Osamu continued to eat. But Osamu couldn't care less about his twin's opinion of him.

"Are you going to finish that?" Osamu asked, pointing at the sausage left on Atsumu's plate.

Atsumu grumbled, "Take it, pig."

"Hey! You weren't eating it so someone had to," Osamu replied, grinning.