27. Kiyoomi's RBF Face

⇢˚⋆ Kiyoomi's RBF Face
𖥻goshikitsutomu

⇢˚⋆ Kiyoomi's RBF Face 𖥻goshikitsutomu

---

"Atsumu," Goshiki stammered, his gaze fixed on the intense stare directed at Atsumu from some guy that was two tables across them.

"Yeah?" Atsumu responded, shifting his attention from his conversation with Suna and Ushijima to the younger boy sitting before him. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

Goshiki nervously nodded, mustering the courage to speak. "There's someone... someone," he repeated uncertainly.

Confused, Atsumu couldn't grasp Goshiki's message. In an attempt to snap him out of it, he gently snapped his fingers in front of Goshiki's face, hoping to bring him back to reality.

"What's the matter, Goshiki? What's going on?" Atsumu pressed for an explanation.

This time, Goshiki pointed behind him, his face etched with fear.

As Atsumu slowly turned his head, he caught sight of Sakusa and, surprisingly, his sister. A wave of excitement washed over him, realizing that Sakusa happened to be in the cafe at the same time as them.

"That boy..." Goshiki whispered.

"He's been staring at you with a face like he hates you, it's as if he wants to kill you! Atsumu, we should leave. He's really intimidating." Goshiki's words tumbled out in a rush.

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm!" Goshiki muttered, staring at Sakusa still intimidated.

Atsumu couldn't help but find it utterly entertaining how Goshiki trembled in fear at the mere sight of Sakusa.

He couldn't understand why Goshiki was so terrified of Sakusa, even though he himself saw nothing to be afraid of. Sakusa was a walking dork, lol.

With a mischievous grin, Atsumu adds in, "You know, Goshiki, that's just Omi's face. He may look intimidating, but deep down, he's actually quite the happy boy. That stern expression is his just his happy face."

Goshiki's eyes widened in disbelief as he pointed at Sakusa, stammering, "Th-that's his happy face?"

Atsumu nodded, a small hum escaping his lips.

"Mhm. Sakusa may appear scary on the outside, but trust me, he's a total sweetheart on the inside. It's just the way his face is. So, don't you worry, Goshiki."

Goshiki's eyes bulged even further, his mouth hanging open in astonishment.

"That's Sakusa?!" he exclaimed, drawing the attention of the two other boys engrossed in their football conversation. They turned to Goshiki, puzzled by his sudden outburst.