21. Cry

⇢˚⋆ Cry
𖥻icecreamcookiesandwich

⇢˚⋆ Cry 𖥻icecreamcookiesandwich

---

"You don't remember anything about last night do you?" Suna questions nonchalantly, pretending to not be bothered.

Because Suna would like to pretend the call never happened. Or more like pretend Atsumu never confessed how he really felt towards his friend, Sakusa. Either way, he wasn't going to let last nights call ruin his hangout day with his best friend. He can go cry about it another time.

Atsumu shook his head slightly, his attention captivated by the mouthwatering spread of food before them. "No. . . ? Was I supposed to remember?" he responded, his chicken nugget delicately dipped into the tangy barbecue sauce.

Suna shook his head dismissively. "Nah," he replied, before continuing, "But I heard from Akagi that Kaiyo and Emi hit it off pretty well on their date."

Atsumu glanced up from his nuggets, raising an eyebrow in amusement. "Seriously? Rin, you're so late. That's so old news." he retorted.

Suna made a face, but he smacked his lips contentedly, assembling a delectable ice cream cookie sandwich for himself. Meanwhile, Atsumu scrolled through a vast selection of movies, a nugget held in one hand.

Lost in the captivating screen before him, Atsumu was oblivious to Suna's thoughtful gesture. Unbeknownst to him, Suna quietly prepared another ice cream cookie sandwich for him, settling back onto his bed and savoring his own frozen treat.

After a few minutes of scrolling, Atsumu let out an exasperated sigh. "Why are all these movies so boring?" he complained, tossing the remote onto the bed.

Suna smirked, taking a bite of his ice cream sandwich. "Maybe you're just too picky. Or maybe you've watched every movie in existence already," he teased.

Atsumu shot him a playful glare, pretending to be offended. "Hey now, I have impeccable taste in movies. I just can't find anything that matches my level of genius," he quipped, earning a soft chuckle from Suna.

Suna shook his head, a fond smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Well, genius or not, I think I might have something you'll enjoy," he said, reaching over to grab the remote that Atsumu threw onto his bed.

With a few clicks, the room was filled with the familiar sound of movie trailers.

Atsumu perked up, curiosity lighting up his eyes. "What did you find?" he asked, scooting closer to Suna, their arms brushing against each other.

Suna leaned back against his pillows, his gaze fixed on the screen. "It's a movie I stumbled upon recently. It's about two friends who embark on an adventure together, facing challenges and discovering the true meaning of friendship along the way," he explained, his voice laced with admiration.