6. Debates and Milkshakes

⇢˚⋆ Debates and Milkshakes
𖥻viralfights

⇢˚⋆ Debates and Milkshakes 𖥻viralfights

---

Atsumu was in debate class when he was making his argument over whether or not; Should the use of performance-enhancing drugs be allowed in professional sports, or just any (school) sports in general.

Atsumu passionately argued that using performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) is highly controversial. He believes that not only does it tarnish an athlete's image, but it also poses serious health risks.

Atsumu emphasized that using PEDs is an unethical practice that goes against the principles of fair play and honest competition. For young athletes, understanding the potential risks and consequences of using PEDs is crucial to avoid them altogether. Atsumu believes that prioritizing one's health and well-being above winning at all costs is essential.

Atsumu was in the middle of his passionate debate when he was abruptly pulled away from the podium. He looked at the first-year student who dared to interrupt him, but his expression quickly changed when he saw the serious, frightened look on the boy's face.

Curiosity piqued, Atsumu asked the boy what was wrong. The boy apologized for interrupting and motioned for Atsumu to level with him. When he spoke, Atsumu gasped at the news he was told. He quickly apologized to his classmates and teacher before dashing out of the classroom.

Atsumu's frustration was palpable as he stomped towards the commotion. When he arrived, his eyes widened in shock. "Suna?" he said, but no one seemed to notice him.

In front of him was half of their football team, including his own brother, beating up Benson and his crew. Atsumu was at a loss for words and couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Suna was on top of Benson, pummeling him relentlessly. Despite a visible bruise on his left cheek, he showed no signs of stopping. Meanwhile, some second-year students were handling Benson's friends.

To Atsumu's surprise, Itachiyama Institute, one of Tokyo's best representative schools, was also at the scene. The situation was escalating quickly, and Atsumu knew that they would get into big trouble if he went to tell an adult. So, he took matters into his own hands and decided to stop the fight himself.

He prayed to the Inari deities before joining in, closing his eyes and mustering all of his courage. Atsumu knew that he had to act quickly and decisively to prevent any further harm from being done.

Atsumu's eyes widened in shock as he fell back on his butt, the impact sending a wave of pain through his body. He whimpers at the hard contact, clutching his side as he tried to catch his breath. The person who had hit him backed away cowardly, realizing the severity of their actions. Atsumu couldn't believe that they just had hit him.