16. His Cousin

⇢˚⋆ His Cousin
𖥻bakesale

⇢˚⋆ His Cousin 𖥻bakesale

---

The sun shone brightly on the bustling school courtyard, as Atsumu's debate class had set up their bake sale booth, adorned with colorful banners and enticing aromas wafting through the air.

Students chatted excitedly and arranged trays of delectable treats, their energy fueled by the noble cause they were supporting — raising awareness and funds for the Drug-Free Kids charity event.

In the midst of the vibrant crowd, Atsumu couldn't help but voice his skepticism about their sponsor.

"Ya know, I can't tell if our sponsor is related to a Sakusa I know of or it's just some random influential person. Because anyone can have the name Sakusa, you know?"

"I don't know, I was looking up sponsors and then all of a sudden I get a email from Satoshi-san (their debate teacher) telling me how we already got a sponsor and that they're really looking forward with working with us since they support the same cause as us."

Yuta, one of Atsumu's older classmate, said while he was handing out free lollipops to children's who were passing by.

Atsumu hums, acknowledging Yuta's statement.

"Maybe you're just looking in too much with our sponsor. I'm pretty sure Sakusa-san is a good person." Yuta reassures Atsumu.

Atsumu nods, as he continued to arrange cookies with precision, the sound of approaching footsteps caught Atsumu's attention.

Turning around, he found himself face-to-face with a tall, sharply-dressed man in his mid forties.

A sense of authority and significance seemed to emanate from him, capturing the attention of those nearby.

Sakusa Koji, was a influential figure in Tokyo's social circles, renowned for his accomplishments and connections.

A stoic man with a sharp gaze, he commanded respect and rarely had time to spare for his own son.

Sakusa Koji approached the booth, his presence diffusing a mixture of curiosity and apprehension among the students.

Unfazed, Atsumu greeted the man with a warm smile.

"Good afternoon, sir! Would you like to try one of our freshly baked macadamia cookies? They're our best-sellers so far."

Atsumu show's the older man the blonde cookies.

Sakusa Koji regarded Atsumu for a moment, his expression unreadable. He observed the busy booth and noted the heartfelt dedication the students had poured into their cause.

His gaze shifted to the banners displaying statistics about teenage drug addiction, the issue his company had chosen to address.

"This is impressive work," he finally remarked, surprising Atsumu with the authority and sincerity behind his words.