19. So It's A Date?

⇢˚⋆ So It's A Date?
𖥻apologyaccepted

⇢˚⋆ So It's A Date? 𖥻apologyaccepted

---

Sweat trickled down Sakusa's face as he pushed through the sweltering heat. Two heavy tires weighed him down from behind, but he saw it as an opportunity to set a good example for the younger players on the team.

With each step, Sakusa steadied his breathing, refusing to let the tires hold him back. Determined, he pressed on until he reached the finish line.

As he dropped the two ropes, his teammates rushed to him, toppling over him with excitement. Sakusa smiled at their exuberance.

"I just finished pulling two tires, and you guys are already jumping on me. Are you trying to kill me already?" Sakusa jokes teasingly.

"No Sakusa-san!"

"Of course not! We're just pumped that you finished it for the rest of us!"

It was true. Sakusa willingly took on two extra rounds of tire flips for the sake of his younger teammates, who were already struggling with their baby tires.

"Alright, good shit today, boys. Practice is over. Remember to get plenty of rest. We have a game on Friday, so don't let me down," their coach said, staring sternly at each of them.

As the coach left to grab his belongings, the boys dispersed to change or wait for their rides.

Suddenly, a boy with short, purple-streaked hair approached Sakusa. Looking up from wiping his face with a towel, Sakusa listened as the boy informed him that someone was looking for him, pointing towards the parking lot where a little blonde was patiently waiting for him by Sakusa's car.

A grin formed on Sakusa's face at the sight. He wiped the last remnants of sweat from his face before packing up his things and making his way towards the parking lot. After all, they were practicing at one of Tokyo's parks for a football session.

"Oh? Look what the cat dragged in," Sakusa remarked, nonchalantly tossing his bag into the car. "I didn't expect you to know my schedule as well. I'm really starting to think you're stalking me." he playfully added.

Atsumu scoffed, rolling his eyes. "On second thought, maybe I should just turn back." But just as he was about to leave, Sakusa stopped him in his tracks.

"No! Wait." Sakusa reached out and grabbed his wrist, but quickly released it, realizing his action might have been too forward.

Amused, Atsumu raised an eyebrow. He held his ground as Sakusa focused his attention solely on him.

"You didn't come all this way just to see me, did you?" Sakusa questioned skeptically, noting the absence of Atsumu's car.

Atsumu sighed dramatically. "And why would that matter to you?"

Sakusa shrugged, leaning against his car as Atsumu continued to scrutinize him. "Can't a guy be concerned about your well-being?" he said casually.

"No," Atsumu replied swiftly.