𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"Y/n—I'm sorry

"Y/n—I'm sorry... she cared for you very much." Takashi started, breaking the silence as you leaned over and held yourself up by your arms on the ground. Hair covering your face as you stared at her uniform, no longer stained in her blood.

The fighting continued. There was something inside you that seemed to snap in the moment in time, your body had frozen still because this was almost so new, your body and mind didn't know how to take it. Everything had flooded back to you in that moment.

Everything in the past that angered you, or made you feel sad.

The death of your family and their mutilated bodies laid around in the place you called home. You missed home, the comforting fireplace and the warmth of family love.

Muzan had taken that away from you.

The death of Tanjiro's family, also by Muzan.

The death of Rengoku... Muzan.

Death of Shinobu's sister... Muzan.

Death of Yui's family... Muzan.

Death of the Sana family in the Entertainment District... Muzan.

Families being torn apart... Muzan.

Tamayo's death... Muzan.

And even Ayame now... Muzan.

You then gripped onto your sword so hard your hand began to rattle and knuckles turn white. Everyone had suffered because of him, and this angered you. They could be living happy lives right now, but it was ripped away from them.

All because of Muzan Kibutsuji.

You exhaled a shaky breath through your nose, your face gone stoic behind your locks of (h/c) hair. You then picked yourself upwards along with your sword up straight.

"Y/n?" Takashi asked. The others confused.

They looked down and noticed your sword glowing a brighter lavender color than it had earlier, and it kept glowing brighter and brighter by the second.

You remained silent. A mark on your neck beginning to take form and illuminate along your neck. Takashi noticed this and widened his eyes.

Before he could say anything, you then disappeared with a trail of stardust behind, and small flames and embers of purple left behind as well.

Takashi knew what was going to happen. "EVERYONE! GET TO Y/N AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!"

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐